Straight Flushes

Djak-Hai

tell me about it…

I just checked my best hands list.
5 royals, 5 K high.
Don’t remember a single one of them.
And that time someone called my pre-flop shove with 72o, and made a flush?
I’m over it.
Almost

5 Likes

It is great to get a royal flush. The only one I have ever had was 3 years ago and it was a complete fluke.

My next nine are all straight flushes, but none of them won conspicuously large pots. The trouble with straight flushes is that it is hard to get paid off, because anyone can see that potentially there could be a straight flush on the board.

2 Likes

That looked real pretty :+1:t2:

I’ve only had three Royal Flushes in my life. I got my first one a couple minutes before the stroke of midnight New Years (2012).

straight flush vs straight flush è_è

2 Likes

I got 3 royal flushes in my life.

The first one was on Pokerstars in 2007 playing 7 card stud hi/lo and I had to split the pot.

Two of them were yesterday!

7 card stud
Hold’em

4 Likes

Congrats :champagne::balloon:

Got one this week In Omaha :slight_smile:
Hand #873174454 · Replay Poker
Unfortunately, I finished 5th in the tournament and didn’t make the $ :frowning:

1 Like

That looked real nice :+1:t2: congrats

1 Like

Just got another one didn’t even realize it since i already had the nut flush on the turn :slight_smile:
Hand #887561636 · Replay Poker

1 Like

Congrats again !

1 Like

Looking at best hands only gives me the top ten, so don’t know how many I have other than: 6 royals in Omaha and 4 in Texas.

Me too, 5 RFs.

Kind of doesn’t feel so much like a royal when only one of your hole cards is part of the party, but still…

2 Likes

I’ve been here a while and have had 9 Royals including one divided amongst three players. No betting til last card when I bet 200 chips and board showed Royal then one player folded… # 637497059…

1 Like