Spectating Private Games?

Hi all,

Is there a way to spectate private games that show everyone hand? I.e. for someone who isn’t playing but wants to watch what’s happening

1 Like

Well, since the games are private, I’m guessing the intent is that the game is not available to people to have not been invited.

The obvious answer to your question is “No, there is no way for that to happen by design”.

Regards,
TA

1 Like

Hi, LucasDowling, welcome to the Forums. Come back lots!

I suspect TA is exactly right, that unless you’re invited, you can’t spectate, either. And, even if you could, you’d only see the cards publicly revealed–which aren’t often many. So, there might not be much to see, if you’re thinking it would be good for training.

1 Like

My apologies - I wasn’t exactly correct.

You are not able to observe the game directly. The hands played do appear in the players hand history which you do have access to.

As Alan correctly stated though, you are unlikely to see very many hole cards. It is exactly the same as if you were reviewing the hand history of someone playing a public game.

Regards,
TA

No, nor should there be. If it was possible, someone would make a second account, log in through a VPN, and have a huge advantage.

1 Like

I believe you can watch from the gallery

I believe you are wrong :rofl:

More precisely, I know, for sure and certain, that you are not correct.

Regards,
TA