Something fishy going on

It’s just the nature of free poker

Welcome to Replay ! I sure hope you have better luck soon. Have a nice day ! :rofl:

That equals $5,000, and it paid your way through college. I would have thought that 4 years of clown school would cost more than that. Maybe it was a clown community college in Mogadishu or something, not that it matters.

The odds of it being a real school are 2.5 million, whatever that means.

Hahaha

1 Like

hahaha.

1 Like

This is the perfect example that u can teach a new dog tricks and even an old dog some. But u can’t teach a dumb dog anything. :slight_smile:

Best of luck at the tables u will need it :rofl:

The Goat :goat: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, Goat I can say that I learned something new from this odd exchange. I thought Mogadishu was in Somalia, on the African Coast, and had no idea they moved it to the Middle East! Doh.

I guess it’s hard to read a map with so many clowns jammed into a tiny car.

3 Likes

Mogadishu or something, not that it matters. Your words. You are the one trying to tie the two together and missing the point: a clown college in any country, on any continent, could teach enough skills to beat you and your cronies. You want to make fun of people having fun. I want have fun with people having fun. Stop all of this and admit it.

Don’t worry, be happy.

You have just witnessed typical replay. Never happens in the real world.

1 Like

Inside draws are useful sometimes when you are a large stack trying to dismiss a pesky small stack in or around the bubble, but usually they have to be combined with something–like a gutshot straight draw plus two overcards to the flop, plus a runner-runner flush chance. It all adds up when you put the small stack all-in.

You also went all in with only two pairs (he could have already 666 :smiling_imp: )

lol

Lol…something fishy…agreed big time. The only reason I have played on this site, is that there are less idiots than most other sites. Like the every time all iners, which this site obviously has.
What really bugs me is BB, SM, BUTTON hands I get. Most times I have to fold them as I get crap hands. Then the AK, AQ, AJ suited or non suited, that I hit virtually zip on pretty much all of them. I get suited pocket cards so often, and so seldom hit a flush, that I scream and asked not to be suited when the deal begins.
More st8s and flushes on the board than any site I have been on. I really feels that the shuffle needs to be changed in some way.
Have other issues, but best stop, before they kick me off.

2 Likes

Something fishy… I wouldn’t say I play a lot of hands per se but I’ve never seen as much sets as I have on this site in the ring games. It’s just incredible. Once upon a time, I thought an A set was a unicorn. Well, I’ve seen a squadron of Unicorns on this site.

V Meldrew

2 Likes

my opinion is that the player figured you were bluffing, then attempted to scare you off with the re-raise on the turn, then tilted knowing it was a mistake to bluff you and seeing his stack demolished.

LOL nothing fishy here

1 Like

I don’t even think OP is correct that their opponent knew their straight was coming so they called, they were just a donkey.

HOWEVER, the poker here is broken beyond belief. Me and wildpokerdude have been talking through pm about all the patterns we see, and are just amazed how most keep their head in the sand. If a majority of players complained they would have to get off their asses and change it to a fair algorhythm, but instead they just keep buying chips and act like this is the same as real poker when it’s the farthest thing from it.

And by the way, neither of us are complaining because we can’t get anywhere on this site. I have over 2 million chips I earned strictly from tournaments and wildpokerdude has 18 milllion. Yet we call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Seriously ?

I believe Replay could do the entire community a service by publishing their shuffle algorithm. Letting the users of their site see exactly how they are shuffling the deck would not be disclosing any proprietary information, nor give any player an advantage, assuming their RNG is truly random…which I assume it is. (By the way, picking random numbers with a computer is not as easy as it may seem…read Donald Knuth.) In any event, by having peer review of their shuffle algorithm can easily remove all doubt about the realistic behavior of their site.

I wrote a Blackjack program in college and a few years later, after “looking at old code I had written,” I realized that my shuffle algorithm was WRONG…much to my chagrin. I could explain here where I made my mistake, but I think I’ll choose not to embarrass myself any further. Suffice it to say, publishing their shuffle algorithm would be the end of the endless discussion on Replay about how “unfair” it is, or how “bad” it is.

@Jayinem2022 & @wildpokerdude
If you are confident in your analysis that hands are being manipulated please show evidence and we will all leave. If You can prove we are being cheated I will lead the exodus. Evidence is factual and numerical, not anecdotal patterns, allegedly happening. As Jayimen states, you guys have played a lot of hands so I suggest you run an analysis on those hands.
Come on, Show me. Prove it…
Come on puggy… Show your research