Solution to the steaks discrimination

wow i can repost ■■■■■

not anymore

I find it very odd that one of the people that like to go all in frequently is the one complaining. I do agree bingo and poker are two very different games. I don’t see why I should be shut out of any table that I can play in for any reason. It’s called make adjustment to the ones that you are playing with. The way they bet is up to them call or fold.

As the voice of reason and understanding, the only solution is for RP to adjust their program model to force every player to bet and play to every others desire and best advantage. That should solved all the problems. Rename the site “Candyland” no losers allowed!!1

when did we start playing for steaks?

you eats steaks, the level of play is stakes!

Stakes* Bingo is a good analogy

for ppl who just play certain way,even professional players often use that term as well as donks

it dont matter where u play its playmoney and u r here to make friends and gain experience in all different levels of poker,ok theres a lot of bingo players,they r the ppl who never want to gain experience in poker and feel the need to raise from low stake to gain experience to get to better levels in poker,all i say leave the bingo players carry on u can all be better then them at some point,

just stating that it dont matter where u play its all free and fun so hope u all enjoy.

HAPPY POKER TO ALL PLAYERS WHO WANNA GAIN EXPERIENCE AND GOOD LUCK TO THE BINGO PLAYERS WHO DONT THINK OF OTHERS WHO WANT TO PLAY POKER

Just 1 piece of advise… A STEAK u eat… STAKES is the level of play at a table…