SnG Decathlon & No Shows

Hey all! Our Summer SnG Decathlon begins this Friday (June 29th), and you can get all the details right here.

We wanted to bring your attention to this one because we’re trying out something new based on player feedback. For this promotion only, we’ll be removing No Shows after the first blind level rather than waiting until level three.

We’d love to hear what you think once this gets rolling, so please feel free to share your thoughts in this thread!

6 Likes

UPDATE: We will unfortunately NOT be trialing the removal of No Shows after the first blind level in this promotion. Chasetheriver just updated me that he found an issue during testing and since this launches Friday, we don’t want to take any chances on the promotion not working correctly.

We do still have plans to test this change and get your feedback, and I’ll let you know when we have a promotion ready where it will work. Very sorry for the cancelation!

I’m closing this thread, but leaving it up so you can stay informed about this hiccup and future plans. Thanks for your patience!