Sitting out

SBzing444 – sarkozi and I have a running commentary and joke through RP Community. I use Google Chrome and can stretch the tables if needed. I intentionally bring up Omaha 8 in areas of activity to get the word out. I am glade you like Omaha 8, please search Omaha 8 in RP Community and you will find the appropriate place to support.

B17 again spam :))

I like spam and fried spam. By the way those are train cars for 34 people each on the Ferris wheel, thus many more hamsters.

We’re running a poll on ReplayPoker to determine how long players want for a sit out time.

We’re asking the question:

How long should a player sit out at a ring game before they lose their seat?

The available options are:

4 mins, 6 mins, 8 mins and 10 mins.

The poll should appear in the bottom right corner of ReplayPoker and will direct players to this page after they vote, if they wish to comment.

Once we’ve got enough votes in, I’ll publish them here and we’ll make adjustments if the consensus is to go for a longer sit out time than the current 4 mins.

lose seat after one minute ty richie

Paule, this is a great new feature. btw. It want open in beta

I am a bit more interested in the sit-out time for Tounament games - I joined a tornament with 39 players, couldn’t connect to my table at all and still placed 21st - it’s not fair to the other players who took part for someone who didn;t even play a hand to place above them - I have seen this happen often and it frustrates me - could there be some way if a person plays no hands at all that they are automatically placed last in a tornament?

I think you should be taken off the table after a minute, rather than letting 3 people wait for four hands, then this person decides to get back on . It would speed up the game. thats my thought

Yeah i think that when there is people in queue sit out should be 30 sec max… 4 mins sounds more than enough when there isn’t anyone joining.

This not subject here, we talk about ring game tables. At tour tables everything is clear. All plyrs must pay small and big blinds.

Maybe that is formula for ring game table, also - payment of blinds :slight_smile:

So, thanks to everyone that voted since we put the poll up yesterday. We reached our threshold of 1000 responses in less than a day which is fantastic!

I can announce the results were as follows:

How long should a player sit out at a ring game before they lose their seat?

a) 4 mins - 49% b) 6 mins - 26% c) 8 mins - 6% d) 10 mins - 19%

So, we’ll keep it at the current level of 4 mins.

Special thanks to SBzing444 who initially showed some concern over the sit out time and which prompted us to poll our players, to find out if we’ve got it set the way they like it - it appears we do! :slight_smile:

glad i could be of help for a possible solution - :wink: