SITE FROZEN - not halloween stunt 17.10.30 21:00 EST

MTTs starting after 9:30 PM ARE ALL OK!!! ENTER & PLAy while Support sorts out the refunds…

MTTS before that are totally fozen. I have notified Staff Memeber by Phone…

RING GAMES ARE A BIT OFF TOO!!!

Techincal Staff HAS BEEN ALERTED Look for more updates here…

REPLAY POKER Site Outage/ Refund Policy

What happens if there’s a site outage?

We always keep players informed of our site status on our Facebook page and our Forums. You can check these for the latest updates any time we have an outage.

In the event of a site-wide outage lasting more than 15 minutes, our first priority is to restore the site to full functionality. Once the site is back up and running again, we will issue entry fee refunds for all participants of the affected tournaments. Refunds will be issued automatically, so players do not have to write in to Support to claim their refund.

All tournaments affected by the outage will be removed from the leaderboards and any awarded tournament points will be removed from player’s totals to ensure fairness for all players.

5 Likes

Thank you , would like chips back for not getting into:
Tournament ID: #1523750
Game: NL Hold’em
Starts: Oct 30, 8:30pm
Promotion: Gemstone MTT Leagues , Gemstone League - Diamond , MTT Leaderboard - High
Guaranteed Prize Pool: 1,500,000
Buy-in: 50,000/50K Tournament Ticket
Seats: 9
Tournament Lobby

1 Like

contact support on the ? give them all the info you can Table# and etc and ask for refund and see what they tell you. It is a decision Replay will make. Not us.

2 Likes

Yes… Send Info to Support via ? in upper Right of banner
RING GAMES - Hand ID & Chips

IF MTT …
Refunds will be issued automatically, so players do not have to write in to Support to claim their refund.

2 Likes

What about folks that were close to end of the 7pm NL Holdem (11 of 336 players)? No buy-in but a long time playing to reach ITM.

1 Like

Thanks, Fin! We’re looking into this now.

4 Likes

Advice for those folks still sitting on tables?

2 Likes

Tournaments affected will be refunded – likely tomorrow.

2 Likes

Although I was not doing good at all in the MTT I was playing, I had won one hand in 4 blind levels and had the confident, knowing, gut feeling I was going to finish first. Since it was only a gut feeling I’m willing to accept $100000 chips instead of the full first place amount. Thank you .

1 Like

Note Table/ MTT/ entry fee.
send request to Support via “?” at upper right requesting refund.

RING GAMES still up as of 21:20 - stay & play? Give um a few…

TECH HAS BEEN NOTIFIED!!!

1 Like

And those that were the final 11 players in the 7pm Freeroll? What happens for them?

1 Like

i got 50k chips frozen on a ring game table. ring games ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY>

2 Likes

TYVM for update!!
Please note your hand number & chips on the table…

1 Like

Per above.

1 Like

I think we should award them an ATTABOY!

2 Likes

i cant open the table to get the hand number. now what?

2 Likes

I believe you will be able to see it in your last replayed hand. The replay recorder seems to be the last thing to freeze up!
Would you like me to check for you? What table where you on?

I saw:
Japanese Sea 3
Table ID:3376281
Hand # 346345043

You ended hand with 52, 500
Sound right?

1 Like

You won’t need a hand number – we’ll be able to look up the tournaments. But Fin is correct, please contact us at support and we’ll be able to assist as quickly as possible tomorrow. Further details on tournaments will come later as we’re focused on getting everything working correctly right now.

Really sorry to interrupt your fun! We’ll get you back at the tables very soon!

4 Likes

Was @ the final table of 8, in the crazy 8s MTT. Not sure a refund of entry chips is a fair resolution. Just my 2 cents. Seeing 7 people that were in the top 15 already received more chips.

Just food for thought. thanks

2 Likes

So are these tables “dead” and any resolution will come tomorrow?
All impacted players should be contacting Support with MTT Game name/time?
Thanks!

2 Likes