Site freezing regularly

Somebody at Replay needs to take notice!!!

Cause it you have got Sue13 that pissed off and frustrated you have done
something wrong!! She is the nicest person on here… involved in everything on this site and liked by everyone!!!

By the way it is messing up my Google Chrome I can’t even keep the window open
and use other screens… That is why you haven’t seen me much lately…

5 Likes

You are too kind bige13. Must be the 13♥ :)) Thanks for the kind words, and may all of us enjoy replay with no problems soon.

2 Likes

Twice when I logged in today the site lobby page loaded showing only 2 5M tables. Nothing else, just 2 tables. Locked of course. Trust me, I never go anywhere near the 5M tables.

1 Like

It’s a long time now but it seems the focus is on design and not playability. Very odd.

2 Likes

I wonder if the site could be incompatible with a certain browser. I switched to the Brave browser over 2 months ago and have had zero freezing or lag problems. Just curious.

2 Likes

I am on Edge with no troubles

2 Likes

Thanks, will, I just tried Chrome froze in 23 minutes & left 23 MB of cookies, went back to Brave no problems for last 37 mins of tourney and left < 1 KB of cookies. Just a theory

The last 3 month I had no problems because freezing.
Today it came back to many players. On MTT I had button delay until it folded me, all players went the time down. Later I had problems to sit down to a ring table, on table was freezes.
Looks like some short dips again.

A screenshot:

screenshot

1 Like

I am in the Premium Membership game right now. Haven’t played one full hand without freezing. This is crazy. I sent a HELPPPPPPPP MESSAGE.!! Made it thru one hand. Don’t dare chat.

2 Likes

Replay keeps telling us there is not an issue, I am playing right now and have been sat out and frozen 5 times so far in the first 15 min. We don’t just make this up!! I would be thrilled to say, I was not sat out or Frozen.

1 Like

I’ve been using Brave for many years and have to admit I don’t experience all the freezing and lagging.
It might not be a bad idea to give Brave browser a try.
Hoping this tip helps.

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice @Tiandra ! I will try that, Replay is the one that recommends Google Chrome, but the site is freezing on me every game and still won’t admit that there is a problem with the site. Clearly, there is.

1 Like

I use Edge and i have freezing issues

1 Like

I honestly do not think it is our browser, cleaning our cookies, etc. etc. it is not US or our computers… Just came in 2nd in a tournament (not bragging lmao) but it was aww not fun, got frozen, got put out of hands, hands ending REAL fast after 4th street lol etc.

1 Like

Edge, Chrome and Firefox all load the same locked lobby pages for me.
Running out of memory to load more browsers.

2 Likes

That is the first time I ever heard of Brave. I do use Edge for some things. I also know those who still have the old look have no issues. I won’t give up. Dang, gotta ask hubby if he knows about Brave. HMMMM

1 Like

The Brave Browser is based on the Chromium Browser. It’s an open source browser. I never use it. I use Edge.

2 Likes

It is not the browser

4 Likes

True words. I never have a problem other than here. Well over a year now.

1 Like

Thanks Mojo for trying Brave to see if you have any issues and please let us know results. Its just a theory for me but I believe we all want to help resolve the issue. As a community, I hope we can all come together with any ideas to assist in resolving the issue.