Site freezing regularly

I agree. At least some acknowledgement that these posts are at least helping “debug” the problem. Do IT personnel still use the term debugging when solving problems?

I’m not an IT person but, it seems like a (newly implemented?) subroutine which was added in the last 3 months has gone “haywire” for lack of a better term.

I’ve also noticed for a couple months now that:

1. we are notified the game is open but, it takes several seconds (sometimes up to 30 seconds or more?) to be seated.

2. even clicking the Community link also has a delay before opening.

Before the lagging problems, these were almost instantaneous links.

Maybe, it’s unrelated. But, I think it is.

2 Likes

table froze 4:02 eastern time
https://www.replaypoker.com/play/tournament/5564415/table/10815022

edit: back to playing

1 Like

My problem is not so much with the game but just being able to get to the one I want. The Site Lobby only loads a partial list and then freezes. The rest of the games then show and immediately freeze. The list is then refreshed automatically sometimes in a weird order. If my game finally lets me register I immediately click on the Tournament Lobby button and then I can wait for the game to start.
Previous suggestion was to clear browser cache but all that does is mess up my position in the Community Forums.

3 Likes

The lobby loading issue has been going on for at least two years. I’ve posted about it several times in this forum and never gotten a response.

2 Likes

Exactly the same for me loading the home page and the forums. Words first then lag thrn graphics load.

Last week i saw Tech Team made changes on table-design. The most players can not see this, the players who see it have now a new problem.
It looks like working around the clock and on weekends to fix the freezes and delays is now over. But nothing is better, it goes more and more down. Freezes today again, slow tables on all days to many times.

Started a heads up SNG with @kileking

All the other tables seem to be working, but ours is totally frozen

2 Likes

@oldgeezer
i’m sure you have the problems on Forum after clearing browser chache because you delete the cookies too. Try to do this not. Can be Support can say more to this.

Cache

Totally frozen at 4:55pm in 1m

I guess it’s another “Dip” lol

1 Like

Glitch :joy:

1 Like

100K free 5 min preparing seat…so far

1 Like

ok 10 min at table…will it work? LOL

1 Like

so fed up with this

2 Likes

Stuff happening again. Can’t get seated even after logging out and back in.

1 Like

Sat for a ring game about 1:15pm. Timed out the first hand.

1 Like

Things what go wrong at opening a table. I am not a web developer, but it looks not very good what i see. No wonder for me if later things go wrong. The same problems i saw 3 month ago too.

Get off of Opera
Get off of Chrome
Get off of Firefox

If your using Microsoft Windows use Microsoft Edge Browser.

If your using Apple Operating System use Safari.

Compatibility is a huge help. Replays problems are Replays problems but it helps more than not.

I use edge and have probs all the time here

Works fine in IE8 :slight_smile:

I tried switching to Safari instead of Firefox. No noticeable difference.

1 Like