Site freezing regularly

Whole site has frozen, every table.

2 Likes

Need to close site down and get it fixed, unplayable

4 Likes

I have had problems with the site glitching out & freezing 6 months or more with 4different computers, 3 new ones. Complained many times & they said it was my fault. Did all they suggested even with the new computers & did 5 diff browers nothing worked. Today the whole site is frozed up. We are losing our chips due to the sites malfunction.

3 Likes

Ring games now appear to be unfrozen. The freeze lasted 34 minutes.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I got frostbite holding AJs :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Update from a site administrator:

I went through the same thing before but not as much as you before my own techs told me it was most likely a server problem on the providers end. I haven’t played a game since April. Waiting and hoping it’s fixed before the winter games begin.

1 Like

As a tournament player, here’s what I’m doing…

Log in, collect the daily bonus, deal with messages, check the forum for updates.

I’m avoiding long tournaments like MTTs.

I’m playing small stakes SnGs. When they run well, I enjoy the poker. If it freezes, I get up and go do something else. I play for stakes I can walk away from and not be annoyed.

They see a problem and are working to fix it. I’ll let them do their thing… what else can a fella do?

10 Likes

It’s a damn shame. It’s been way over 2 weeks. How about a few months…ever since the site was hacked. I’m sure the ownership isn’t happy either. Wait it out I guess is the best we can do and hope for a good outcome.

2 Likes

the sit and go games seem to be working,but the free rolls are still not

buy some chips and come on over to the sit & go

Please remember it is inappropriate to call people out by It name. It would be helpful if you could stick to the topic regarding the site freezing.
Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, and it appears even if you do place and get chips you get the refund. I would say that is above and beyond fair. My thanks to Replay.

2 Likes

ive played multiple mtt’s over the last 6-7? hours, didnt see any lag

2 Likes

Same for me, no freezes since yesterday in about 8 tournaments.

1 Like

Wonderful news from you and Larry. 2 days no problems. Can’t wait to jump back in tomorrow. Thank you Replay Tech Team :+1:t2: Job well done.

No trouble the last couple days!! Good job.

2 Likes

Yesterday I played one hour on a table. Nothing frozen, but sometimes slow after clicking a button. But I had another problem. After short time playing wrong sounds came out of my speakers. It was the warnsignal for slowplayers if time goes down. I got the focus to click a button, and in this moment came this signal. I thought then something on table is wrong too, and saw the progressbar for downgoing time was not shown at all players. I thought frozen again, but was not. Other players on table had this problem not, I asked. It can be I had for clicking a button only the ca. 2 seconds resttime what comes after the warnsignal. I tested this not, played fast enough. I made then rightclick to table, loaded table new and all was ok. Timebars back, wrong sounds away.
I write this here because last days players wrote their blinds was folded without can doing something. Can be they had the same problem, time was to short.

time

1 Like

As long as there’s no lag or freezing anymore as mentioned in this thread I’m going to give it a try this afternoon. Small SNGs to start as always. Hoping for the best :+1:t2: Replay has made no announcement on all fixed but I’ll go with the actual players word !

Played a few ring game sessions over the last two days with no noticeable issues. Will attempt a tournament today.