Site freezing regularly

Thank you Tiggs.

On and on and on and on. The lagging continues. Bets are not being accepted => straight to ‘sit out’. OK its play money, but this is very annoying and grossly unfair. Not worth playing. Can Admin please advise when the site will be fixed and functional again. This has been going on for days and days now, and is getting worse.

1 Like

1 hour 40 mins into a 250k mtt give up

2 Likes

in addition Replay are you putting your community first ? Also its hard to sharpen any poker skills and hard to have fun when you do not refund players the correct amount. But I see you have not disabled purchases during this time.

Re your rules on the clock : tournament: 5416246) 14 mins and 12 secs we was froze/slow and blinds went up 2 times before it even got to my turn : How about we change this to Customers may investigate if Replay are consistently and intentionally not refunding as they should and trying to disrupt the flow of play.

Bottom Line

We put our community first. We want Replay Poker to be a fun and safe environment for all players. While playing on Replay Poker, you will encounter thousands of other players who share different experiences and come from vastly different backgrounds. We’ve taken great care to ensure that the Replay Poker site provides a welcoming environment to meet new folks and sharpen your poker skills – your personal behavior is entirely up to you. Let’s make it a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone!

Gamesmanship

• Time Clock - Players are entitled to use the clock provided to them on Replay Poker. Please do not react rudely if others are considering their strategy, including spamming “zzz” in chat. However, staff may investigate if players are consistently and intentionally trying to disrupt the flow of play.

and yes its been a tough week - for your customers. All MTT and Sit and GO entries during this time need to be refunded for the tough week !

2 Likes

I hardly play anyway. I haven’t played hardly at all since tables freeze up. I won’t play until there is no reports of any freezing. maybe Elsa decided to play on replay poker got mad and froze the tables.

2 Likes

I just want to say that Replay has heard us and is making some of the changes that have been suggested. They seem to be more aware of the need for transparency and their technical lead has weighed in on the issue. These are good things.

Updates on the current state of affairs is being posted in this thread…

Replay Tech Issues

You may want to check there before posting here.

3 Likes

Just played in a ring game and they are now freezing too. I think the problem is getting some what worse. I can’t even exit off the table. It’s getting very sad. I hope the problems get fixed soon. I just love to play on replay poker. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it happens in the leagues as well.

1 Like

Good news but… But … Refunds can be made, as google not needed for that or debug log points in place :slight_smile:

1 Like

another MTT just froze could not bet a2 pre flop in hi lo

2 Likes

This is bad. I was about to join VIP but it’s too hard to even get a decent game in now.

2 Likes

I played league 4 nights this week without a problem. Just saying.

1 Like

Me too Tiggs. Just thought I would try it. One plays every 5 minutes. GRRRRR

Actual, totally unretouched screen shot. Note that the river froze as it was being dealt…

9 Likes

It is not just the tables. Just loading the site lobby results in half a list of SNGs and a frozen screen. The refresh icon does not work or any of the top links. Eventually the whole lobby may load and be out of the normal sequence, unable the re-sort and freezing the entire screen. It is not cache and the only site I am getting no response from.

1 Like

Yes league games are also having the same issues .

1 Like

It may it fixed => certainly much faster now!!!

Thank you!

@Sue13

That’s interesting to hear. Others are saying the opposite. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you