Sit N Go Leader Boards

Even with the changes to the Sit N Go leader boards they STILL favor the people that sit in front of their computers day and night. IMHO, the leader boards don’t mean squat since a person can rack up the points like filling a jug with water. I still say the only fair way to rank the leader boards is by Average Points Per Game with a minimum number of games played requirement…say 40 to 50. I would venture to say that the majority of players who frequent the Sit N Goes do not have the time to rack up 100+ games every month. If you used the current points system and ranked by APPG at about 30 games you start to get a pretty accurate picture of a players ability. Only in that way can all players compare against each other. If I didn’t have a life…I could rule the top of the leader boards month after month(like some players already do) just by racking up unlimited points.

That is all, carry on.

Soon the formula for the leaderboard will be changed, it will not be about your best played SnGs anymore but about all your played SnGs, and not all won points will go toward the leaderboard, after x played SnGs an average of won tournament points (including the zero points you got by playing SnGs) in all played SnGs will count.

Means that your total score for the leaderboard can even go down when you play a lot of SnGs.

That sounds GRRRRR8 !!!

"“Oh you are a riot alice, a real riot…bang zoom”

You and me both SS :slight_smile:

That sounds an a lot like Average Points Per Game!!..please explain more!!

and i saw two fullhouses get beat by a 4 of a kind on the same hand