Seeing cards after hands

I would say, give option to the shower if they want to show their hand to the players who folded not by default to the viewer(who folds)

1 Like

Can’t find that feature, would love to use it!

LOL, since when are you playing real poker with real money on RP???

It looks like they fixed it. As much as I enjoyed using it… it created an unfair situation where players who knew about it could just watch the Replay after every hand they lost that didn’t go to showdown and see what their opponent had.

You can “pay” in chips just like real money. Heck, some people pay for chips, so you can definitely pay with chips. Is heck considered profanity on here?

Heck is fine Joe:
heck

/hɛk/

exclamation

1. expressing surprise, frustration, or dismay.

“oh heck, I can’t for the life of me remember”

• used for emphasis in questions and exclamations.

“what the heck’s the matter?”

1 Like

Anyone know the record for login in days in a row ?

I doubt any but ourselves pay attention to that, wineo57. But I’m at 1457, for whatever that’s worth. Good luck at the tables.

So, you say you have fixed the problem of seeing all the cards, I’ll have to believe you because I had no idea how to do this anyway…BUT…I still feel it is wrong, that if I have called a bet,
and it happens to be an “all in” that 99.9% of the time I don’t know what I won or lost with, especially if right after the hand, the table is reseated. Winning hands are whisked away too quickly.

7 Likes

I started playing on the site in 2014. There were poker players at that time. Starting 2015 - 2016 the site became full of bingo players. So for the most part I don’t play at the tables anymore. I play in a league where you can’t muck. Now what that teaches me is to me is to mix it up so that people are never really sure what I’m doing.

4 Likes

I didnt know someone could do that, and i wish i still didnt… But you are right and i wont use it. I would rather move on to the next hand, why dwell on something that could get in your head anyway…

I’m curious at times when I fold a good hand based on the amount of a bet. However, I don’t want to focus on one player when and forget about the rest of the people at the table. So I think it’s best to just move on, besides there is a rhythm to the games, I’d rather pick up on that. Besides people who bluff to much will eventually get caught and you don’t need to see their hand if you are paying attention to what’s going on in the game.

For 100 years or more it’s always been " You want to see my cards ?" "Then Call Me Baby ".

1 Like

Not sure if I want to call you baby. Soooo…how about sugar lump?

my opponent mucked, yet his hole cards are still visible in the replay. cheap feature

I personally don’t like this update because you have to see it on replay. Its honestly a pain in the butt to look at replayed hands because you have to hit next to see the next hand, but if tables break you lose your spot and if your multitabling it is super annoying. It also only keeps track of your most recent 200 hands, which may sound like a lot, but it really is only a couple of hours of poker. If your going to allow the players to see the cards, don’t make us go to replay that’s really annoying. If your worried about spectators seeing it, I don’t really care, I rarely see more than one or two spectators on a table and props to them if they want to learn more about their opponents I would never do that because you’d be making more money just playing in the game but that’s there choice. In conclusion, please don’t make me replay the hand to see the cards.

1 Like

you have to pay to play alwas has been and ill leave if it stops.Some things are sacred.