Secure site

Hi Everyone!

I just want to give you an update that we had to implement an additional layer of security today. This is a temporary measure and will be reverted soon, but it is causing some security check message, so sorry for the inconvenience.

Not everyone is affected. Some players are unable to send messages, while some are having issues on the tables. If it’s causing some game interruptions, please reach out to our Support Channel via email at support@replaypoker.com so we can assist you. It will be helpful to let us know which tournament you’re having issues with. Please bear with us as we go through large influx of email messages.

I will provide another update once this has been reverted, thank you for your patience.

7 Likes

I can’t even log in to the main page anymore, just here. This is what I’m getting.

1 Like

3 times Why not play now or something like, then secure site then have to go to lobby. shows not playing any games, hit refresh then show game active, then have to hit that for lobby the play now. Done for the day!

1 Like

You could have told us of this extra security measure so we would have been prepared. Just saying !

3 Likes

Hi @Sassee-Lassee,

This security measure was random and not part of our scheduled maintenance - it’s something our Team has to implement quickly to avoid major outages, so unfortunately there wasn’t any way for us to predict a window of time that would have been affected. So sorry for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I just want to give you an update that the security measure implemented today has been reverted and everything should be running as usual. Once again, we are so sorry for the game interruptions and the inconvenience this has caused you.

If you’re still experiencing any issues, please write to us at support@replaypoker.com so we can properly assist.

5 Likes

Just adding that I also experienced most of the previously noted issues: security message; unable to send chat; getting logged off of tables.

Thanks for fixing. At least in my last session, I didn’t have any of those problems.

Now if you could just keep me from getting stacked quite so often…

2 Likes

Hi Jonahh, This is exactly what happened to me too, chat and endorsement not working either. Very annoying.

Just thought I’d let you know that I have not had any of these issues, if that helps???

1 Like

I’m not worrying about it unless they want to do a cavity search.

3 Likes

Ouch :joy: