Search options

Hi:

I suggested that we should be able to search for players by country or nationality, or by time registered, i.e. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month etc. I have been asked to post this so that people can comment or vote. Please exercise your rights folks…!!!

1 Like

I like this suggestion, especially the idea that one can follow new members and fish for easy pickings… That’s how it works in Vegas…i.e. in real life…

I was about to start a new thread with the same suggestion, but then I found this old one and thought I’d reply here instead.

So far, searching for a player can only be done by username. Could there be an advanced search option in the future, where one can search for players using 1 or multiple other parameters? It would be nice to be able to search players by country, by city, by rank, by age, gender, etc…

2 Likes

Good idea.

1 Like

We discussed this a bit today and agree we should have better search functionality. We likely won’t add gender or age as a search term (while we do leave it up to you as to whether you want to add this information to your profile, we still want to keep an element of privacy so you don’t come up in a general search), but country, rank, and perhaps other parameters are things we might like to add, along with an option as to whether you’d like to opt in or out to these kinds of demographics searches.

This isn’t a priority right now, but I’ve added it to the list of community features I’d like to get on the table in the future. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Brilliant! Many thanks @fizzymint