SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE: Tomorrow, May 3rd

Hello, everyone!

Tomorrow, we’ll be conducting maintenance that will bring the site offline. This will occur at 4am EDT and the expected downtime will be 1-2 hours.

Please note the following cancelations:

• MTTs: 2 hours ahead
  • SnGs: 1 hour ahead
  • Rings: 5 minutes ahead

Thanks for your patience while we make an important migration that will improve site performance. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Reminder !

Bump

Bump

Bump

I am so sorry for the unplayability since this maintenance. Our tech team is currently working on a fix. In the meantime, we have canceled MTTs until these issues have been resolved.

We will have an announcement as soon as things are stabilized and you can get back to your games.

5 Likes

The site will be going into maintenance mode so we can fix the ongoing problems. All games will be unavailable at this time.

We’ll be issuing refunds for the whole period from our initial maintenance until the site returns to normal. Thank you so much for bearing with us.

3 Likes

:arrow_up:

Update:

I am deeply sorry about the disruptions to your games today. Our downtime led to issues that required a rollback. Because of that, you may notice that your account is in the same state it was prior to the 4am maintenance. We’re working on ensuring that all winnings and purchases from this time period are credited to everyone affected. It will likely take about 24 hours to fully complete this.

The site is back up, but we’re still working on getting tables back to normal and other lingering issues (for instance, you may see MTTs from the past open for registration).

Our support team will be responding to tickets shortly, and we’ll do everything we can to assist with any issues that occurred with your specific accounts.

3 Likes

Hi all, here with another update.

SnGs are currently unavailable, but we should have them back up and running by early tomorrow morning EDT. We know they’re a crowd favorite, and very sorry that you’re missing them right now!

Other site features are back online. Just mentioning again from my earlier post: We’re working on ensuring that all winnings and purchases from this time period are credited to everyone affected. It will likely take about 24 hours to fully complete this.

3 Likes

SnGs are now available again. Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, here’s the latest:

• Purchased chips have all been restored.
  • Most winnings have been restored. There are some tournaments that got stuck and which we are manually ending. Once that is complete, the rest of players’ winnings will pay out.
  • Our tech team is working out a way to correct everyone’s daily bonus. I will provide another update once I have information there.

Thank you for everything while we correct these issues! We really appreciate it.

UPDATE ON BONUSES: Tech has informed us that work is continuing on daily bonuses, but it may not reflect in your account for a few days. Sorry for the delay on this – we’ll get it sorted!

1 Like

Daily bonus streaks have been restored. Thank you again for bearing through this!

EDIT: If you can’t figure out if it has changed yet, your pop-up tomorrow should display the correct streak. Please write to us at support@replaypoker.com if it does NOT show your real streak tomorrow, but everyone I’ve manually checked thus far has been properly fixed.

2 Likes

Missing tournament tickets have now been paid out. I apologize for the delay on those getting credited back to you! If you have any further questions, please contact support@replaypoker.com and we’ll be happy to help you out.

3 Likes