Scariest Critter You've Ever Seen

blackwidow

I was born and raised in California, USA. There’s no escaping the presence of black widow spiders. Most recently one came in with the wood for our fireplace, decided to wander around a bit. We squished this one, but what if there’s another we haven’t seen?! This is a real fear, and thus for me this is the scariest critter.

What’s yours?

2 Likes

…my wife…

6 Likes

Happy i live in Sweden no spiders who is big :slight_smile: Mine is a crazy person who would vlow up the subway train when i am going to work!

3 Likes

A paga crocodlle . Actually they are very friendly and they allow people to sit on them

2 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

I’ve seen two different types of cougars, and I don’t know which is scarier. They are both very deadly stalk-and-ambush predators.

5 Likes

LOL Your wife eh? :rofl: :beers:

2 Likes

Agree Jan, spiders & the Black widow spider def scary. So is this brown Recluse Spider.

2 Likes

Spiders run when they see Mrs. Grateful coming.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Oh My Ed ! :rofl:

2 Likes

brave soul :astonished:

1 Like

Raven this pic gave me chills, hate spiders-yuk

1 Like

scorpion

I went into my bathroom (when I lived in Beijing, China) and saw something unidentifiable but clearly alive on my floor. It looked like some kind of alien lifeform. However, it was clearly dying because it was moving slowly and in a very weird way. It looked like it was writhing in agony. Its tail was flat on the floor and not upright, otherwise I probably would’ve realized straight away that it was a scorpion. I put my boots on and put it out of its misery. CRRRRRRRRUNCH! It wasn’t very big and was a darker green than the one in the picture, but it still scared the crap out of me. How it got there and why it was dying remains a mystery to this day.

3 Likes

That must have been a bit frightening, especially after you figured out what it was.
Speaking for myself though, nothing can survive in my bathroom for at least an hour after I’ve been in there.
shrug-smiley

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

That little critter is my Zodiac sign; maybe he was dying of old age before he got the stomp :thinking:

2 Likes

A Black Mamba - even though in a cage - looked like it was trying to get out and me knowing it can kill anything it wants - had me nervous

1 Like

Yeah would make me nervous too… :worried:

1 Like

Just glad I don’t live in the days of Dino’s. Those are big scary critters :joy: the small ones I just ate when I was hungry in the jungle when I was in the Marine Corps!

2 Likes