Same Replay, New Look: Feedback on our new design

Thanks for the latest update, resolved a lot of issues. I’m sure there will be continuous improvement’s, such as the earlier addition to the Friend leader scrollbar. However the scroll used to put the player in the middle of the results and the Scroll, speed needs to be slowed since the update in my opinion. Also, I cant seem to find the tip jar to donate to the site? Maybe somewhere other than buy chips window as it used to be?

1 Like

Last days came many translations to many languages to the site, i got a message because this. Nice. But on missions page i have today a little problem, wrong codepage. I looked now to Replay on Linux, and there is all okay, it shows the ‘ä’. Windows shows wrong.

1 Like

Now windows shows it right too. A browser restart helped.

Did the DASHBOARD page get deliberately changed or is this a bug/glitch??? Hard to know what the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: is going on w this site anymore…

Yes, mine also has changed, assuming an update occurred. I like the new Dashboard, however I’m always concerned of new issues arising, but I have faith in the Replay Team.

1 Like

So many new “Features” introduced in the past few years and months. I find it hard to believe there is no correlation between all the new “features” and poor playability and performance on the tables…

Endorsements, missions, Bells, Whistles and Gimmicks all surely require more system resources to operate and update, no???

I came to RP to play FREE poker - not for Bells, Whistles & Gimmicks! I’d love to be able to just disable EVERYTHING and just play poker, PLEASE!

THOUGHTS???

3 Likes

That looks weird, must be a glitch, it almost looks like someone sent you a screenshot from a cellphone and you’re looking at it on a PC browser, definitely not right. Hopefully it gets fixed.

1 Like

I agree that we do not need all the fancy cartoon graphics and bells and whistles to be able to play, but I guess they decided that it was a good idea to “decorate” the website. It was a total disaster early in the year after the redesign when nothing worked and there were problems in every nook and cranny, since then they’ve managed to polish it a little bit, but it still isn’t the same as it was before.

2 Likes

i guess it was a bug/glitch… I updated browser and it reverted to normal… prob just random as per RP

1 Like

That’s great to hear because I would be thoroughly pissed off if they changed it to that.