Rp needs 1/2 pot and 2/3 pot buttons

It would help bettin immensely.

This is something we were planning on adding, but I’d still like to hear how important players think this is. It might mean we make it more of a priority to launch this feature.

i think to the avid poker player it would be nice, but the majority of players on replay don’t understand the game

Well i agree that most of ppl maybe start over using them without knowing how much to bet in particular case, but its not rps fault that players don’t know how to play the game… But for ppl who do they would help, because its kinda hard to get right amount in small pots, because slider is quite hard to use when you got maybe 20 mil in table.

My secret desire has always been to have some low integer multiples ( 3x, 5x, 10x ) of the big blind as a button. At a 500/1000 table for example I would welcome buttons saying ‘Raise 3000’, ‘Raise 5000’, ‘Raise 10000’ respectively. These are very widely used raises yet uncomfortable to set with the slider. Currently I type them in as 3333, 5555, 11111 ( easier this way than to bother with the zeros ).

If anything, this should be implemented as some sort of ‘advanced betting options’ toggle. Labels could be 3BB, 5BB, 10BB, or let players customize three BB variants of their own.

Yeah having customizable betting options based on multiples of the BB is definitely where we want to get to. For the moment though, we thought we’d start by offering the following:

NL Hold’em:

Pre-flop: min, x2, x3, x4, max (note that x2 = x2 big blind) Post-flop: min, 1/2, 3/4, pot, max (note that 1/2 means 1/2 pot)

PL Hold’em:

Pre-flop: min, x2, x3, x4, max (note that x2 = x2 big blind) Post-flop: min, 1/2, 3/4, pot (note that 1/2 means 1/2 pot)

Yeah having customizable betting options based on multiples of the BB is definitely where we want to get to. For the moment though, we thought we’d start by offering the following:

NL Hold’em:

Pre-flop: min, x2, x3, x4, max (note that x2 = x2 big blind)

Post-flop: min, 1/2, 3/4, pot, max (note that 1/2 means 1/2 pot)

PL Hold’em:

Pre-flop: min, x2, x3, x4, max (note that x2 = x2 big blind)

Post-flop: min, 1/2, 3/4, pot (note that 1/2 means 1/2 pot)

Good suggestions, I like the preflop raise option in addition to my suggestion, because like 95% of my raises match those and you need to think your move in reraise situations or players raising before you. But making it editable by own personal preference would be best ofc.