Royal Flush(es), How many?

Last night, in a SnG, I hit a Royal Flush. Hand #340393719, if you are one to check. Anyway, I had hit one about 2 months ago and had at least ten here at Replay since joining in April 2013. In the past I had hit 3, 2 at Absolute and one at Pokerstars. I actually sent a message to fizzymint, a Staffmember here asking if there was any way I could find out this odd stat O’ mine. I mean, let’s get real(fake), no one hits a dozen Royals in a four-year span. Not even the GOAT, Stu Ungar… So I guess my question>topic is…How many Royals do you have, to the best of your recollection? It’s a stat I wish was kept on our “stats” page, and to be clear all of the Royals I am speaking of occurred in no-limit hold em games. No Omaha, 7-stud, Royal(I don’t even play that nonsense), or 5 draw. Thanks. Peace.

2 Likes

The other stat we’d want to look at is the total number of hands you’ve played which is one of the stats they track - I too, with there were more. I’ve had 2 royals and have played almost 54k hands.

Doubt you’ve played enough where the odds would say you should have that many haha

Interested to hear what others say to this. If we aggregate everyone’s history I’d think we would approach expected, but who knows for sure?

1 Like

Hey moe… if you go to the dropdown and click on stats , you can then click on Best hands…this might help … just checked mine I have had 4 Royals in 3 years

2 Likes

Ive played almost 100k hands in 2 years here and have never had a royal. Some people are luckier than others.

1 Like

3 for me in just less then 2 years

In 18-ish months, 3 royals … 9,6 and 2 months ago…

2 Likes

Using the best 5 card hand from 7 cards the odds of a Royal are 30,939;;1 so 9 royals should take about 278,451 hands on average.
While your royals are not part of your stats you can see them in your “best hands” Click the dropdown on the top right, click hands and go to best hands where you can see them all again.

1 Like

i have only had one. was on this site not long after i joined here.
fun fact: my first royal was before i ever had a str8 flush

1 Like

just ha one a few weeks ago, holdem gane 334303519
total played close to 34000 hands.
And I had one many years ago when we were playing at home with friends.

1 Like

Typical replay. Saw 4 A’s twice within 15 minutes at same table. Never in real world.

Let me guess, none were yours lol :joy:

I have 4 on my record. I had another when I had automatic muck. So it does not show.

1 Like

I’ve had 9 royals so far in my 10 best hands. Biggest payout on pot size 38k all the rest were much smaller. While nice to get, payout is always much better with less obvious hands.

1 Like

None mine, but did get 4 9’s at that same table. James W. Dinkins

1 Like