Why are players being blocked from ring games and Sit and Go now???
I can play tournament tables, but, without Google or Facebook, I am now unable to play any short games. I have enjoyed playing at this site for some time, mostly because of the realistic game play and the variety of tables. Keep that variety available to all players, please!
Shout out if you agree, players!
What about if I disagree
I’m using Firefox on an Linux/Ubuntu system - everything works fine for me
You might want to have a look at your setup, I suspect there’s something wrong at your end
Hi Doctor _chAos,
May I suggest you look at the following page from the Help Centre at Replay
One of these ideas may solve your issue
I don’t think it’s a Flash issue. MTT games load just fine for me. Analyst01 might be right about Unix/Linux, but I ain’t about to build a dual-boot system just to play here. The web dev/programmers should just keep the back-compatibility that is already online, in my opinion…
There are other suggestions there if your problem is not with Flash:
If you continue to have issues with the table not loading, you may be experiencing connection problems. We know this can be a frustrating problem, but there are a few quick things you can check with your computer to help fix this issue:
Update your web browser to the most current version available.
- Try closing the Replay Lobby page and only having your table window open.
Clear your browser cache and cookies if you have not done so recently.
- Check other browsers, like Firefox, Safari, or Chrome, to see if you encounter the same issues.
Try disabling any plugins, add-ons, or browser extensions.
- Last, but not least: a good old fashioned restart of your computer can sometimes work wonders.
If you’ve tried all of these things and you continue to have issues staying connected to games, please contact us with the following information:
- Computer specs (Go here http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and send us the link it gives you)
- Type of internet connection (cable, DSL, satellite, wired, wifi, etc.)
- Speed test results (Go here http://www.speedtest.net/ and click “Share Result” to send us the link it gives you)
- As detailed a description as possible about what’s happening
I hope this may help