Reversal of award for endorsing

Looking at my transactions, this is most odd, I’ve never seen that before. How can an endorsement reward be deducted after I received it? Glitch or error?

I can take a guess. The player you endorse has to play at least one hand be it fold or call after the endorsement. What might have happened is they lost the hand and was off the table.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for your reply. I’m not fussed about the chips, I’ve just never seen that type of transaction before.

I sometimes endorse a good player when they are all-in so that they are endorsed in case they lose. Many times it is near the end with players already in chip pay. Maybe this rule needs to be repealed…

1 Like

I endorse players after the fact by going back to the table and everything was fine before. What changed ?

1 Like

I had a couple of reversals myself. This is what I found in the help area. In my case, I had made too many endorsements within a 24 hour time frame.

Are there any limits to the number of Endorsements I can give/receive?

Yes. First, you may only endorse a player you’ve played with at a table. You can’t simply visit all your friends’ profiles and award them from there. You have to have played a hand at a table with the player to be able to endorse them.

Second, you’re limited by how often you can endorse within a 24 hour period. You may only endorse 20 players within that period, and you cannot endorse the same person more than once in those 24 hours.

3 Likes

I think on the day I endorsed one or two different players, certainly not many more than that, it was just odd seeing that Reversal in my transactions. For a moment I thought there was a way for players to refuse endorsements, like “Naah, don’t really want that, click”. Lol.

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha. I don’t think that would be likely to happen. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know, in these crazy times, anything is possible.

Think of it as a rebate then :joy:

1 Like

Great, even on here we get taxed then lol.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha, someone has to pay :joy:

1 Like