Rest in Peace Vicky dearest

“There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go”
RIP Vicky - I will miss you !

Ann

6 Likes

I have deeply saddened to hear of vickys passing… She was always friendly and fun and a very good player. She will be sorely missed. Collin

4 Likes

Still in shock at the sad loss of Vicky. She was a lovely lady, who had time for her friends.
Deepest sympathy to her family.

6 Likes

Me too HATMAN. I do agree with you. :cry:

4 Likes

Oh my God Just see this very sad sad page about Vicky :cry :cry: Rest in Peace Dear Vicky :cry:

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that Vicky is gone. I will always remember her as she knocked me out of a few tournaments and i caught her a few times. But I will miss her.

3 Likes

Remember her from other site.Lovely person I would have loved to meet.RIP.

2 Likes

I feel so sad about this news. She hadn’t played for about 2 weeks. Was about to email her Thanks for informing us David. .However; rest in peace Vicky, my dear friend

2 Likes

Yes Nacho, I am still in shock :cry:

2 Likes

what a nice person. met her in 2011 , 3sites ago or so. She invited me here only weeks ago and passed on… Godspeed Vicky Waldman

4 Likes

Wow… I’m so sad to hear this. Vicky was such a great person. I am so glad to have known her the past 5 years. I always looked for her name hoping she was playing. We had allot of good laughs. I miss you vickywd! I will Love you always, Ibbbaby.

3 Likes

R.I.P Vicky , it was a pleasure playing with you
You will be missed :heart:

2 Likes

Browsing the different topics here and saw this one for Vicky.
I didn’t know the lady but it looks like she was loved greatly. Always sad when someone passes, even though we may never meet our online friends, the friendship bonds DO happen. It doesn’t make it an less painful because they are many miles away …may you sleep easy and RIP Vicky …condolences to her family.

4 Likes

I just want to say one last thank you to everyone who posted in this thread and who expressed their condolences and shared their memories and thoughts of Vicky. She was a friend to all of us, and has left us with good memories that we will cherish forever. Thank you all.

11 Likes