Respect for the Opinions of Others

Same to you @Litenin and everyone!!! Best wishes to all.

:vulcan_salute:Reeespect Humans

I have a lot of respect for all players here, but I really want to sit at the table with the topless (female) dancers. But how would I know they were topless?

1 Like

lol

Reserve me a seat with the topless dancers please. I promise to be respectful at the table.

-Larry

1 Like

nice posts and for once its not closedā€¦i frankly do enjoy the posts of Warlock,Yiazmat, Maya and Miri post as there is so much logic and common sense in what they write and very often i see players trying to pounce on them for somthing they have writtenā€¦the genre is not complicated but facts and true northā€¦They write about ABC and you have somebody coming in thier post and complaining about XYZ which has nothing to do with what they have writtenā€¦then the post goes south and these left field writers come in with total bs and there it goes-the post is closed.
What im seeing here is not the usual bashing ā€¦so glad to read a clean postā€¦moreover they tolerate my physicotic behaviour on the tableā€¦ty Mgā€¦lolllllllllllll
once again great postsā€¦happy holidaysā€¦write safeā€¦keep warmā€¦and stay blessedā€¦
Merry Xmas to you allā€¦

6 Likes

thanks for the nice comments about my posts,
merry christmas to u and every1 else as well :christmas_tree::fireworks:

& there game

I respect the opinion of others, even the really goofy opinions of people who are obviously idiots. Itā€™s just the way I roll, yo.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas SPG :slight_smile:
Missed your posts :blush:

2 Likes

I really hate when people say ā€œthatā€™s the way I rollā€ ā€¦ because they do not even have wheelsā€¦

I hate it when people assume I donā€™t have wheels.

I happen to self-identify as an 18 wheeled being called a Giganto Snugglehaulopus

1 Like

Another reason to have respectful dialog - which can still be animated and include disagreement - is that when someone is disrespected a lot of other posters feel obligated to defend the poster who was attacked which then encourages more posts about that. So, instead of a poker discussion we get into more personal dialog. A lot of the chains would be more fun to read without half the posts relating specifically to who said what to whom :slight_smile: (Happy New Year all)

3 Likes

I do try and keep you calm because I donā€™t want u muted again. I love your humour and your gamesmanship so u do what u do and I will keep on spreading cool vibes to u!!
Happy New Year my friend

3 Likes

Dear MGā€¦the truth is I always look to see if all my crooked friends are playing or notā€¦its just a pleasure of having you all at the tablesā€¦I recollect on xmas I knew no one at the tables but wished everyone Merry X mas and not one person repliedā€¦then you realise you need your friends at the tableā€¦doesnā€™t matter we hack each other to death for each others chips lollllllllll ā€¦anyways Live every moment of 2019ā€¦ and feel blessed to have the opportunity to see another day in paradise.Drift away from negativity and spend time with the loved onesā€¦wish you all great health,happiness and most of all peace within yourselfā€¦Happy New Year !!!

5 Likes

And why should they anyway? No-one has the right not to be offended. Foul and abusive language should be the only boundary here, I think.

one gigantic eye-roll

1 Like

the only opinion that really matters is MINE . so grow up and stop yer whining

Well, i favor no boundariesā€¦

Dude, imagine if they said thatā€™s how they roll on their Segway, every day, hey hey hey. The humanity.