Replay Team Championship - FIND A TEAM

The Replay Team Championship is coming this June, and to participate, you’ll need two buddies to help you earn points!

If you’re looking for friends to form your dream team and win big prizes, this is the place to do it! Feel free to post in this thread if you’re looking for a team and to get organized.

If you have questions about this event, please use this thread and we’ll get you an answer ASAP.

Learn more about everything Championship right here.

2 Likes

I would like the opportunity to join a team

1 Like

hi guys
im looking for a team for the comp pls let me know

If your “forum name” and “poker table name” are different you might want to leave that information so players can find you at tables or friend requests…

1 Like

Fortunately, the forum is connected with our site, so unless someone has changed their name recently, it should be identical. And after a name change, all you need to do is log out and back into the forum to get it to display correctly! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to find a team. I have the available time and love Texas Hold Em. Please consider me as a teammate. Cyn51

3 Likes

I want to join a team…

1 Like

if you’re still looking let me know. I’m usually on here from 7pm to 12 pm. Just to make sure, my name is LinIsLost.

1 Like

I am looking for a team

1 Like

would like to join a team

I would like to join a team for the championship, my username is T4RZ4N add me if you’re looking to add more players to your team.

I am looking for a team member. Please friend me if you are interested. Cyn51

Hi,cas, I am looking for a team member. Please friend me if you are interested. Cyn51

I’m looking for a team, so if you’re interested, please friend me and we can get together

I am definitely interested in joining a team. I love playing and have the time to do it.
lbnitehawk

whats up i’m looking to join a team I think we would do great together I know this game like the back of my hand hit me back with and we can do this

1 Like

I want you to be on my team I think we would do good together and we could win this but we have to find another person you cool with that. add me or i can add u

How about being together? I’ll be glad to register or whatever. I’ve also messaged CYN51.

How about being together. I’ll be glad to register or whatever. I’ve also messaged T4RZ4N.

I’ve already got one partner we’re looking for third if you’re interested in joining our team add me or Dbldppr1250 and let us know