Replay Team Championship - ASK US ANYTHING

I have a question,
Is there a place to see what teams has signed up so far.
I have a team that has signed up and want to make sure
that we are on a list and are registered.

Thank’s mark

I guess here is some of the answer. * We will confirm receipt with an email and we will manually register everyone to each event.

mark

I have a team put together where do I go to sign up … do u mean e mail from here or personal … thanks GOAT

Hi Goatsoup,

Below are all the details you need to officially register or join a team

• This promotion is free to enter.
  • Form a team with two other players.
  • Assign each player a unique letter from A/B/C .
  • Player A is the captain of the team.
  • The captain of the team is to email: teamchampionship@replaypoker.com with their team name & team member details (usernames and corresponding letter A, B or C).
  • Each team member is also required to email in confirming that they wish to play on your team. They must confirm the team name, who is the captain of the team and which letter they have been assigned.
  • We will confirm receipt with an email and we will manually register everyone to each event.
  • The cutoff for team registration is 00:00 ET on Tuesday June 18th, 2019. No registration will be accepted after this deadline.’

Hope this helps.

Why does the A member have to be Team Captian ?

I think it is so they can place all the Captains a same game/table. The A group. My speculation

1 Like

that doesn’t make any sense … u should be able to rank ur players … the captain is not ness the A player … this should be changed … I put my team together but it also says the Captain must e mail in the list why … I am not the captain but said I would take care of paperwork

I am just guessing.

Being the captain isn’t going to necessarily mean anything. It is just a way of organizing it. If you’re the one taking care of the paperwork then you should be the captain.

1 Like

Not sure if you overlooked this part

But according to that post the captain is placed as A player in tourney schedule automatically … 4th line down

1 Like

Lost orig team wait’n to see if any time/day , shedule chgs…
Will the next RTC favor USA evening players ???
No chance of this one becomming regional ???

Hey Goatsoup,

The captain of the team is merely responsible for organising the team. They will not score any extra points.

The role of the captain is to keep harmony in the team. They are responsible for making sure that all team members can make the games.

All players must email to confirm registration, including the captain. If we then see any issues (ie duplicate players) then we can write to the captain to make sure that they address this.

The only paperwork that is needed for this event is simply an email with the required details, so there is very little in the way of organisation in that department.

GoldenDonkey

Hey Sassy_Sarah,

In regards to the regional timings, this will not happen for this event. There are some logistical issues for an event with a greater level of complexity and we aim to keep things as simple as possible.

I will raise the question of moving the start time over the next two days with various stakeholders. We will have a discussion and get back to you. There are no promises either way.

GoldenDonkey

Apriciate the reply, Golden ( cause I don’t link G & D together anymore ) ,
I hope future Promotions/additions won’t be so bias’d on 1 region. I will
prolly sit this one out, just thought you run regional RTCs 1 hr after the
regional 15k, then take top 6 teams from each region to playoffs. You could
also just give each person 1 ticket per week, so they can only enter 1…
Very little for staff to deal with…

No worries, just remember us Americans with DAY JOBS, that CAN’T play
online poker for real $$$ anymore, need sites like Replay to play @ . I don’t
expect you to only do stuff for us, but I’d love to play this @ 8-9pm my time.
That ain’t gonna happen, but its pretty much that for Euros, isn’t it ?

Poker is global now, no 1 timezone should get adv…actually there’s 4 weeks
of qualify’n , why not each week time rotates … 1 hr after the regional 15k.
Now thats the best cause its basically is no more work for staff logistics wise.

You should cancel your real life account so you can play more.

Well over 50% of their traffic comes from a few time zones that include the US, Canada, and large parts of South America. These promotions should be biased, but biased towards the bulk of their customer base.

The easy solution would be to run a once per week event on the week-end, not during the work week.

But the existing teams were put together with people who will be available at the listed time. Changing it now would just create way more problems than it’s worth. You aren’t really thinking of changing it now, are you?

2 Likes

Greetings poker fans!

We have listened to feedback and we have decided to move the Team Championship to Saturdays at 3pm ET.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on this. We want to make this as inclusive as possible (whilst avoiding the wrath of the HUAC!), therefore we have made this change.

The first event will kick off on Saturday, June 22nd.

For more information on the updated dates, please visit here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

GoldenDonkey

Bummer I can’t make noon on Sat. during summer still lunch hour :frowning: oh well

So WHY in the H3!! was the day changed weeks after the grand role out of this promotion? That is unfair to those who were attempting to ‘play by the rules’ to up and change those rules AFTER announcing it. Why not just let the teams come and go and swap members as they please too? Sorry to vent, but that is ridiculous to arbitrarily change things after establishing the parameters!!

3 Likes

Honestly this is not right !!! You can’t change the rules b/c a few “favorites” complained … Players set up their teams based on Tuesdays at 3pm est and many partners are from different parts of the WORLD !!! … Now everything has changed … A poll should have been taken BEFORE the announcement of the contest NOT AFTER !!! The Original times should be kept what is fair is fair and this is not in any way what so ever !!! If u start just moving the goal line b/c someone complains after the parameters have been established there is no order … This is just a mirror of society and the need for “safe” spaces and ridiculous pampering b/c the word NO Sorry it is what it is has no value … Set up some other contest for Sat at 3 pm est to appease those wham must be appeased … I mean I would like it to be at 7pm est but I go with the rules as they were mapped out … The LOUDEST VOICE in the room does not win the argument !!! And if the days were changed from Tues to Sat they can be changed back it is as simple as that PERIOD !!! As I tell my children it takes a big person to admit they made a mistake Please take that path in this instance b/c the precedent being made is not a good one … I personally have no problem with Sat myself but this is an issue of what is right is right and the point of the matter that it feels as though some players voices matter more then others … Does this also work into how some players seem to be more “lucky” then others as I have read … I honestly hope that is not the case but if this decision is upheld what are we to think … THINK ABOUT THAT !!! Thank you for your time Take Care

3 Likes