Replay Team Championship 2023 - ASK US ANYTHING

Hiya @fizzymint can we get the RTC higher up on the regular promotions page as it stands you have to scroll down below the fold and as its the best promo in Replay want all to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a minor glitch but the Lobby page shows the RTC June 3 games as RTC 2022 which I think s/b RTC 2023.

2 Likes

Hi @smooth99 , yep should have been 2023. I updated now.

Thanks for the shout out.

Rob

Hi @fizzymint I sent in all the info but never heard from you guys. tbradley sent his and received a confirmation. KRS is waiting also. I see you have our team, GRRRR3 listed, but want to be sure you have everything and we have the correct letters. ABC Thank you very much. Sue13

2 Likes

Hi, I have two questions regarding this:

1. If a team player drops out, can we replace with someone else or is the team out completely at that point?

2. Will we need to register each week or just the initial one we did to start?

Thank you.

Hiya

1- No its a team of three no substitutes
2 - No you are auto registered, if your team is already confirmed you will be able to see in the MTT lobby that your are registered or if you go to your dashboard you will also see that you are registered.

Hope this helps
Tiggs

1 Like

Yes, that helps and thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Also re point 1) If a team player drops out you and the other team mate can still play just means you get 2 player points scored and not 3

1 Like

Excellent, good to know! Thank you.

1 Like

@Novocain

If you already know that one of your teammates will drop out, you can still replace them before: "The cut off for team registration is 23:59 ET on Friday, June 2nd, 2023. No registrations will be accepted after this deadline."

You and your other teammate will just need to resubmit the new addition according to the Registration requirements on the Promo page. People are still looking to join a team on the Find a Team thread.

Hi, in case anyone is wondering why we only show 62 scores, Team Winning Trips does not yet show a score on the LB.

They have a score of 71 points. They will be shown as soon as possible.

The Team names are not opening correctly. This will be fixed too, so you can quickly view the members of each team.

The good news is all the other teams will get 3 more points. :chart_with_upwards_trend:,

Thank you all for playing and your massive enthusiasm for Replay Team Championships.

Rob

4 Likes

LB has updated to show Official week 1 scores.

Winning Trips was added and scored 63, due one of the players posting 0 because of a No Show. :slightly_frowning_face:

Rob

1 Like

Ask you anything, eh?

How about…

A heading on the promotions page…

“Replay Team Championship”

And then a list of all the years.

Showing all the lobbies for the Quarter Finals (A, B & C)
The Semi Finals (A, B & C)
& The Finals (A, B & C)

of every year since the beginning?

That would be 2019, or 2018 maybe, correct?

I have some records, but none for 2019, and not the finals last year (2022).

And none of my records show “Golden Donkey” anywhere.

And I know for sure he was in at least the top 3.

Hi heyortin

RTC was started in 2019
If you go to the foot of the promotion page and open Past Promotions, the previous RTC promotion pages show there.
The information is not complete, i.e LBs because we have so much historical data and limited capacity to show all of it on the Front End. As you can see, there are dozens of other promotions listed there too.

GoldenDonkey did not actually participate in RTC. He did finish near the top of the 2022 Bust the Staff annual Knockout Leaderboard though.

I found the lobbies for the three Finals for last year:
(MTT Lobby - 2022 RTC - Grand Final A - RTC Semi Final Ticket - NL Holdem)
(MTT Lobby - 2022 RTC - Grand Final B - RTC Semi Final Ticket - NL Holdem)
(MTT Lobby - 2022 RTC - Grand Final C - RTC Semi Final Ticket - NL Holdem)

The Top 6 team names last year were

Winner : Excaliburators - tron194, Persistent308,ashirogimutou

Finalists
Ocean of Cardschat- CC-AKQ, stillhopin,VictorOD
Priorities- ahured, SarahFra, Saratogatom
Ambored - Boricua25, TonyMason, rdl12
Surprise - snitty, robin_why, whip2870
Mad Dogs - Goatsoup, Tiggyxxx, snowman

2 Likes

Ty, ty, ty

I have what is called “manly vision”, or at least that’s what my wife calls it.
:face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye:

I just went and checked.

While it is all listed, just like you said, some missing or incomplete.

I understand the limited of amount of data being available.

Thanks, it was there all the time and I just wasn’t able to seek it out.

Keep up the great work!

Well, well, well.
I went to my profile,
went to activity,
tournaments,
scrolled down for 15 - 25 minutes… (no joke)

And I was able to see every Team Championship Lobby I was entered into.

And though I am getting older and more forgetful…

I remember GoldenDonkey vs produceguy007

One of the most amazing battles I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

I am Still waiting for my Hoody from last year !!

1 Like

Is there somewhere you can see last weeks results alone and then this weeks results? Would like to see how much a team’s place changed, as well as how they did. Thank you. I have looked for the past 30 minutes.