Replay Team Championship 2022 - Team Chat

Calling all RTC teams! We’d love for you to show your stuff!

In this thread, feel free to share a bit about your team, any images you’ve made, or just have some friendly banter with the competition. :slight_smile: :trophy:

We’ll be featuring the RTC teams, including your creative graphics, on our blog !

4 Likes

Chosen ones 3

Meet " **The Chosen Ones," PF540, MrFish68 and ChicagoSerbs. Good Luck to all the teams and have fun

6 Likes

u not come up against my team yet !! Me , Myself and I lol

2 Likes

@KRS1 @EduPagli
My thought today is 25 more days, and I am already soooo excited!!!

GRRRR NAMES

2 Likes

Me too! Wolfpack will win!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just wanted everyone to know that I will be judging the team logos/graphics this year.

I won’t be announcing winners or awarding prizes or anything like that, but I will be judging in my head. Please keep this in mind when creating your images. :slight_smile:

1 Like

grrrr orange WITH OUR NAMES CORRECT

This is the one my guys like, so we will use it so far. lol

3 Likes

When we Wolf pack win! Kondrad,bige13,Tenntucky!! Goat i know you are the best,i look up to you and learn much,but this one i will fight!! For the team and i will do my best! Wolf pack !!!

4 Likes

We are very sad to tell you that Edu will not be playing this year, but very happy to tell you that MojoWorking will take his place. Had to redo our artwork, so we will be GRRRR 2 and now we will be Sue, KRS, and Mo. We are excited. Good Luck to all!!
grrrr2

3 Likes

Gold The Chosen ones

Meet " The Chosen Ones " PF540, MrFish68 and ChicagoSerbs. Good Luck to all the teams and Have fun !!!

5 Likes

I’m having unknown problems sending my registration for the replay teams any one else having problems ? Can any 1 help with ideas as what 2 do ty Tony

A post was merged into an existing topic: Replay Team Championship 2022 - FIND A TEAM

Super powers GIF - Find on GIFER

7 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

If you’re still experiencing this problem, I recall last year you need to submit your registration request via your email account to:

• The captain of the team is to email: teamchampionships@replaypoker.com with their team name & team member details (usernames and corresponding letter A, B or C). instead of using Replay’s email system.

• Each team member is also required to email in confirming that they wish to play on your team. They must confirm the team name, who is the captain of the team and which letter they have been assigned.

Do not use Replay’s email system.

3 Likes

Ty kindly but that is what I am doing i am using my email account logged on my profile page so I don’t understand why last year not a problem but hey i can all but keep trying lol

1 Like

Is Wolfpack the same team as last year ?

No its bige13 and Tenntucky with me this year!

2 Likes

This good team Johan :+1:t2:GL

2 Likes

@Gulf_gator Did we get a team confirmation yet ? I haven’t heard anything yet captain.

1 Like