Replay Team Championship 2022 - ASK US ANYTHING

the capt is player – A and then assign remaining letters to team members. Team members send in to same email stating they are playing on said team with their letter designation – then replay sends back confirmation.

I have sent my info to jonny last Wednsday the 25th, but as of yet have not heard back from him, when can I expect confirmation ?

Hey Mike,

I emailed your captain a few days ago as we have not had confirmation from your C player as off yet. I can fully process the registration once I get that.

GD

I can’t seem to find the list of teams in the list of teams area.

mark

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Replay Team Championship 2022 - FIND A TEAM

There are still players trying to create a team.
and the cutoff for team registration is 00:00 ET on Friday, June 3rd, 2022.
I’m sure after closing the registration , the list with teams will be posted.

2 Likes

Will each player be issued RTC tickets and then use these to register or will they be automatically registered by replay

I found this info on ‘The promotion page’
we will manually register everyone to each event, each week.

Hope this answers your question.

4 Likes

Thank you very much

Once your team gets a confirmation on registration - replay does everything else - show up - your name will be in 1 of the tourneys corresponding to your letter- Gl.

im ready tks to a great captain

Our team is listed as fully registered but we have not received a ticket to reg. Can I just check that this is on its way?

Not needed. Jonny aka Golden Donkey will manually put everyone in every week.

1 Like

@PerivaleTony

If you go to the Lobby under Tournaments scan the list for a tourney under RTC 2022 Jun 4. You’re already registered in the Championship A bracket as of now you’re #27.

As of 8:21 AM CDT there is no listing for the Tournament, in the tournament section of the Lobby. When will it be posted?

Shows in the lobby

How did you navigate to it? it is not showing up any where in my Lobby.

It’s listed under the MTT’s

Found the problem , needed to to allow for " tickets " in the Buy-In preferences

1 Like

Click on the multi table tournaments tab and scroll down.