Replay Team Championship 2021 - Team Chat

@SunPowerGuru best post of the year I want to wear the shirt in honor - made me laugh so hard had to pee

2 Likes

At least it wasn’t the other way around.

2 Likes

Who put the 1,000,000 chip bounty on your team members?

bounty on me then I will give you my GIN trust me that’s more valuable - tiggy does not like sharing her GIN :slight_smile: xxx

3 Likes

Don’t worry about me - I can’t even find a third to enter.

great team and Mr M soooooooooooooo happy you are in xxx

OCEAN’S 3
@Matchstk @bat6 @cas

8 Likes

thebest (1)

5 Likes

Let me know if I can help Snitty. We can find you a third
Bww

1 Like

thx Bee - I think I have found 1 -

2 Likes

The Absolute NutsTeam
Captain BeeSlick & is he ever Slick
.Percyveer, his perseverance will drive you nuts
RavenL , evermore raving nuts
Good Luck ALL & Have Fun :heart:

8 Likes

And of course the man Norris

3 Likes

Definitely our man @snowman (Norris) , not your ordinary snowman. He is the chief shirt designer
for many team league shirts. If your team needs a shirt design, we highly recommend snowman Thank you again Norris for our Absolutely Nuts shirt. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Just love the poster and caption RavenL You should be in advertising! or maybe you are already. Big thank you to Norris for your help as well.I feel so lucky to be allowed to make up this terrific trio. lol percyveer.

4 Likes

@ snowman is one of the kindest talented people I know - You cant teach that its just in him and that’s why he is so so amazing - so humble and has values and stands by them - tips hat - what a great guy xxx

5 Likes

Raven we are in same group woop woop but I dont drink in RTC days until the break - its like wearing lucky pants dammm Saturdays and on vacation no drink on the beech in Spain for me … but my lucky pants haven’t worked so far so maybe G+T me up :slight_smile: cant wait am proper excited I am 50 this year yet hear I am counting down the sleeps like its Christmas . The RTC for me is so exciting team play - hardcore pressure and emotional and so happy we are in the same group win loose or draw we will have fun xxx

3 Likes

6 Likes

good, welcome

6 Likes

hope we get listed
airplane

1 Like