Replay Team Championship 2021 - Team Chat

You did good Johan. I do not know the members of my team but hope they do well in the tournament. It was nice to play with old friends I haven’t seen in awhile.

1 Like

Well done All! Not an easy first round, but always great to play a good sound round of poker!

3 Likes

Had a Great time yesterday! I’ve got a question, is there any way to search what any individual player scored yesterday, other than the team score?

Well I just happen have saved the link to Group A :slight_smile:
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/4456478

1 Like

Thanks Goat, that helps a little. It I recall right last year we were able to view the individual points, along with the team points. I sort of liked that as you could see who needed to pay special attention to in the next rounds.

1 Like

There are links to all of the tournaments and the leaderboard here…

2021 RTC Lobby and Leaderboard Links

individual points can be calculated by subtracting the player’s finishing position from 61. For example, if you finish 21st, you get 61-21=40 points.

I would like to see a bit more smack talk in this thread!

1 Like

@Rocketmike You can still see everyone’s finish by going to the Lobby and under Multi-table section sort the Start in ascending order and uncheck the hide finished. All three tourney finishes will display. To figure out your individual score you’ll have do a little math e.g., #1 = 60 points.

Unsure how long the Bracket finishes will be available. So, you should save the web page.

Thanks SunPower, and Guru for your replies, but SunPower what is " smack talk "?

Smack talk:
noun
boastful or insulting speech, especially as intended to demoralize or humiliate an opponent.

For example…

That win was so easy, were you guys even trying?

That game was like we were an NFL team taking on a bunch of super models, except most models are good looking.

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

“Smack Talk” in reference to the RTC … Would be say a player Dominated the field the 1st week … Saying next week may be you all should read a poker book that didn’t come with a box of crayons … Yea something like that might be considered “Smack Talk” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Hey Tiggy!! I was not only excited, but nervous. I am playing with two of the best poker players on this site, and although we are the best of friends, I didn’t want to let them down. We all had fun and can’t wait until next Saturday. It was my birthday on the 5th, so I expected to win. LOL I will just say, glad I only have one birthday in this tournament. Anyway, good luck to all, and mostly, just HAVE FUN!! We need more of that. By the way, my mates are EduPagli and KRS. Love them both and am lucky to be part of their team. See ya next week all!! Sue13 from the team GRRRR

4 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday and what a team you have - not only great players but lovely people and thats priceless - See you next week and best of luck xxx

Tiggs xxx

2 Likes

Thank you Tiggy. Yes, they are the best in every way. Lucky me, huh? Win or Lose, I am honored to be on their team, and blessed to have them in my life. Their are a lot of wonderful players on Replay, at the game and just simply very kind peeps. I must say after my husbands stroke years ago, Replay was my place to go for sanity and fun. Thank you Replay!! Good Luck to all, but mostly JUST HAVE FUN :)))

4 Likes

This explains our team name. GRRR
GRRR means I love you in Bear

6 Likes

Lovely team!! Wisch you and your team mates all luck!! Will be fun!!

2 Likes

OIP
I’m proud of our team !! we are in the game! The goal is a quarter final, after that anything can happen !! Good luck everyone, Watch out for the Wolf Pack !!

3 Likes

Yes - just get to the quarters - every pt means sooo much - look at the totals - hopefully team Surprise will see you there - gl to all -

1 Like