Replay Team Championship 2021 - FIND A TEAM

If you’re looking for other players to form your dream team and win big prizes, this is the place to do it! Feel free to post in this thread if you’re looking for a team and to get organized.

TIP: If another player has already posted looking for a team, try replying directly to them to join your team!

Learn all about the Replay Team Championship right here.

5 Likes

Hello Punlsher,

I would like to be on your team. My suggestion for the name of the team is Pocket Aces.

Thanks,

Annette

1 Like

hello Lorraine,id like to join your team too…

1 Like

Hello Zarcon,

Great. I haven’t heard from Punlsher, so we’ll form a team of our own. I’ll be captain, and you’ll be player B. We’ll wait for one more person to join, and I’ll let you know so we can complete the registration.

Regards,

Lorraine

1 Like

Hello Zarcon,

Great. We’ll wait for one more person to join and we will register a team called Pocket Aces. I’ll be the captain and you’ll be player B.

I’ll let you know when one more person joins so we can complete the registration.

1 Like

OK Ill wait to here from you …thx

Hi Lorraine if you need a third id be glad to join your team thx. This is NOMONEY666

i want to join a team dyanky

Great. You will be player C, and the name of the team is Pocket Aces. I’ll register the team now and get back to you so you can complete your registration.

dyanky i woulbe glad to play in your team

1 Like

I have registered the team as Pocket Aces, and you as player B, so go ahead and register.

I just registered our team as Pocket Aces, and you as player C, and me as the team’s captain so you can complete your registration.

They have accepted the name of the team as Pocket Aces, and are waiting on you to register as player B to complete the registration.

They have accepted the name of the team as Pocket Aces and are waiting for you to register as player C to complete the registration.

May I be so bold as to suggest that everyone add their team members as friends so you can communicate via the private message system?

I am suggesting this because this thread gets kinda busy as the date gets closer, and it’s easy to miss messages posted here.

Have fun, good luck!

5 Likes

OK Done…

hello I am pokerbonus and I am loking for a team to play with.

hope to hear someting.

1 Like

Hey bud … I just said to @Tiggyxxx that Sun Power just made a post that proves what I have been saying for along time … That u my friend are not as dumb as u look :crazy_face: . I know u and ur team will bring it once again this year … but always remember Tramps Rule !!!

Can’t wait to see u in this years RTC … Take Care … The Goat :goat:

1 Like

Is it anyone who wants to team up with me!

Will Molon Labe make a return to the arena this year?