Replay Poker Crossword

Then just post #10:rofl: Back at it this morning. I am a Royal Player so I had to further my search. I am about to fall off the edge. Just when I thought I didn’t need a brain from the Wizard. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

How about chips to the last ten because of #10 :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly!!

You can send your screenshot to us at support@replaypoker.com. Sending it directly to me may cause a delay in you getting a response as we’re coming up on a holiday weekend in the US.

Otherwise, I’ve scheduled a post to go on our Facebook page on Saturday and you can DM us via that page. Just be sure to let us know your username if you go with that method!

You can only get the chips once, so no need to message us both places.

We’ll be giving everyone who DMs us the completed puzzle 10k chips, as long as you send it by 11:59pm EST on Sunday the 16th. It’s all gotta be right!! Try not to spoil the answers! :wink:

Thanks again, @flashlight! Completing this was a lot of fun!

5 Likes

A reminder to you all to get your thinking caps on and send the results to fizzymint before midnight tomorrow in order to receive 10k in chips!!! Good luck :shamrock:

1 Like

Dear friends: I was sitting out of town today and that dang #10 hit me. I got home to finish it, but I am not sure how I was supposed to send it. I copied it and sent it the replay desk saying Hi Fizzymint. Please tell me you got it. Thanks for the fun.

4 Likes

WTG Sue, Knew #10 was right in front of me the whole time, WD flashlight_gt

3 Likes

Sue, I sent a screen shot to support@replaypoker.com. I am pretty sure Sarah helped me. I got my chips pronto!

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Are there old puzzles we can do? That was fun. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

2 Likes

To my knowledge, this was the first crossword puzzle. Maybe flashlight_gt will be tempted by praise to make another!

3 Likes

Sending lots of praise to flashligh_gt thanks for all the fun/

2 Likes

Congrats to flash for the crossword! Not an easy one, but not too difficult for me to quit. Great job, kudos to you!

3 Likes

@fizzymint could you please tell us how many people claimed the 10,000 chips?

2 Likes

I did enjoy making the 1st Crossword Puzzle so here’s a much tougher new one for you to have a go at :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you complete it.

7 Likes
  1. Good to see.
  2. YIKES :worried:
1 Like

got the green tick but how and where do I sent the answer. Did the first but didn’t submit it

1 Like

Hi Franklyl,

1 Like

[quote=“fizzymint, post:24, topic:26409”]
You can send your screenshot to us at support@replaypoker.com. Sending it directly to me may cause a delay in you getting a response as we’re coming up on a holiday weekend in the US.

Otherwise, I’ve scheduled a post to go on our Facebook page on Saturday and you can DM us via that page. Just be sure to let us know your username if you go with that method!

In case we get future crosswords posted by the wonderful Lyle!

Thanks for the new one! Needed a little longer for some of the answers (5, 6 and 27) but it’s all colored reddish now.

2 Likes

At a glance, looks like we had about ten players who submitted the crossword for chips! Time to tackle the harder one now. Hopefully I can actually complete it! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

10 ? That’s it ? I thought most people do crossword puzzles. I’m going to try this one to try and get it to 11 :+1:t2: I didn’t do the first one because I was playing poker in my free time. I’ll make the effort Lyle to make it a fun time and a success. Please except my apology.

1 Like