Remove the "missions" bar on the table immediately

Today I played for the first time in 2 weeks. I don’t even know what this missions thing is supposed to be. It just displays nonsensical messages. What is 'reach the flop 25 times in hold ‘em ring games’ supposed to mean?

2 Likes

Give the players the ability to enable or disable, hide or unhide the bar. This may be a solution for those who want the bar or those who don’t. I don’t pretend to know anything about programming, but it seems that if a bar, such as this one, could have been created then it can be customized with the above options.

3 Likes

That sounds like a reasonable request as eventually it will move to MTTs and SNGs also

1 Like

yep as long as I cant see it while i’m playing a game & it doesnt keep flashing up with ‘achievements’ I dont care where it is…

3 Likes

It just needs a off & on button, that way everyone can be Happy !

5 Likes

If i open a table for playing, then i open DevTools too, make 2 changes there, and the missions are then away from table, not more to see. A checkbox for doing this would be much better. One of my missions today is to get 2x Pocket KK. To get this i must play 442 hands (6 - 8 hours at one table), statistic. For reaching this i get only 10 chips. A joke, i must not have this. In moment i play not so much hands.

3 Likes

We are playing poker not candy crush !

6 Likes

make it an option in settings → hide table / mission Thanks

1 Like

If you use Chrome then you can use the AdBlock plugin to hide the missions bar permanently.

1 Like

It’s just a silly gimmick we can do without, IMO.

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to be Chrome, can be any browser which can run ABP. You have to manually set up the rule though, since the option to “Right Click->Block” is only available for images.

2 Likes

Should be a simple fix to allow missions to be turned on/off. Don’t assume everyone will like the “Missions”. If you make such a change, you should ALWAYS let the user determine if they wish to keep it.

Just saying

3 Likes

Please Replay, just real, plain ole poker. That’s what the majority of us want.

This site provides real poker. Yes, it’s as real as it gets. The only difference from real money poker is the level of fear on the table. People play differently, and you adjust to it.

You got something good going. Don’t mess it up.

2 Likes

Don’t mind it on the Ring games but if you are at the top of the table in tourneys you cant see the cards you are dealt completely.

1 Like

please put back the chips to BB button & remove that silly flag thing PLEASE

2 Likes

The appearance of the “missions” seems to coincide with a noticeable increase in tables freezing up on me temporarily (not accepting any clicks until the timer runs out and a new hand is dealt) over the past few days.

Might be coincidence, might be related, seems worth looking into because it’s very distracting and frustrating.

I’ve been frozen/folded out of 6 hands (now it’s up to 9; it was 6 when I started writing this post) so far today. It hasn’t been that bad in a very long time. Other players complain in chat about this problem as well, usually while I’m also experiencing it.

2 Likes

tables having been freezing up for months, Replay still hasnt fixed the issue

2 Likes

Missions bar shmissions bar, yada yada yada. I could care less about it, but I came here to say I just completed mine in just 3 and 1/2 hrs. Is there a Gigantic bar for the quickest, ever? I submit (points at moe) this guy.

I wish there was an opportunity to play with wild cards, maybe a dealers choice format, just for ■■■■’s and giggles(kinda like Royal), every now and then. One-eyed Jacks and the King with the axe, for example.

Yes, the freezing has been going on since the switch to HTML (so longer than months) but I noticed an apparent increase in frequency of it happening after the addition of the “missions.” And not a subtle increase, either.

That might be a coincidence, but maybe not. This isn’t to say that the missions are causing the problem, but they do seem to be making it worse.

1 Like