REMEMBERANCE

i was working in penn station. when 1st plane hit. i called my friend who worked in south tower, he answered so i was relieved. he told me it was getting scary he was watching people fall from n tower. He was on 83rd floor s tower. i asked if he wanted too ca i left call his wife , he said no he just did. i left and went to look for friends in times square. 43rd and 7th ave. thats when south tower fell, i watched on 3 story high screens on buildings. as it fell times square totally quiet in disbelief.my friend and many others didnt make it that day.40 yrs old 3 kids and new house. neverforget and god bless america.

9 Likes

:cry: Sooo sorry for your loss and that you were so close to the attacks.

5 Likes

9-11-2001

21 years have passed and we will never forget.
In solemn remembrance :us:.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: :cry::heart:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I will never forget that day! Even if iwas on the otherside of the world! My thoughts and praiers for all! Let this never happend again!!

5 Likes

I looked at many sad photos today, and I still come back to this one. Tears come as if it was yesterday. Prayers for all who lost which means the entire country.
Sept 11

4 Likes

Americans at their greatest. I’d never heard of the boatlift prior to this. Thank you.

5 Likes
6 Likes

This event inspired me to reenlist. But I was too old. I pray that younger men and women will stand up for Liberty now and in the future.

2 Likes

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::disappointed: We will never forget!

IMG_1318

Nearly 3,000 people died on the day of a series of coordinated attacks against the United States by terrorists who hijacked four passenger jets that crashed into the World Trade Center buildings in New York, the Pentagon and a field in rural Pennsylvania.

Smoke rises from the World Trade Center in the Manhattan borough of New York after the terror attack on Sept. 11, 2001.

3 Likes

3 Likes

As a country, we were more united than we’d been since Pearl Harbor. Sadly, we’ve become more divided as a country since 9/11.

2 Likes

True words. My birthday is December 7th but not the same year of course, sadly it isn’t even listed on the calendar anymore because it’s not PC …

2 Likes

I watched the replay of that day this morning, just like I saw it the day it happened,(I was off work that day) so many heros that saved thousands, But I still cryed for all. God Bless them!
t

2 Likes

The weekly TV show 60 minutes had a very good tribute last night.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I saw it. Good morning America also this morning.