Refunded chips

I have been refunded several tickets also the last couple of days. Thank you Replay!

1 Like

Oh no not a LONGHORN…

1 Like

Thank you Replay. I did get to play the games and there were some minor lag issues, but still do appreciate the refunds. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Like most other players here, I appreciate how hard the Replay team work to keep this site up and running as the number one site for free poker. We appreciate your efforts and thank you for the refunds.
Good luck with resolving the issues, I am sure you will overcome this very soon. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I was not expecting to get refunds on tournaments I cashed in but I still got them. Took first in a 50k buy in MTT, bagged 666k AND got the refund for the 50K buy in. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thinking positively, this is a great time to have a shot at the big boys (100k). I jagged a win with freakish good cards, and then got my chips back as well!!

3 Likes

Replay Your the Best !!! Keep smiling and kill that bug . We will be here with you ! Best of Luck.Your refunds are just another example of what Good People Replay has working for them.

3 Likes

Thier was aliiens in snowsuit s and refunds ty replay

Replay s really righteous refunds.,yea there have been some issues outside of your control. But all refunds were prompt. And not even looked for. Top stuff…

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Very appreciated. :heart_eyes:

Thank you very much for refund

Thank you for the refund it was gracious of you

These chips are gonna help me get my kids through high school lunch period again, THANK YOU REPLAY!

what about players on ring games that get folded with the winning hand???

Thanks Replay :love_you_gesture:

Replay, you are an awesome site and I too appreciate the chips refund. I think I may have become addicted :smiley:
ThanksBirdieby

RE-fue times you folded me holding winning handnds are fine but about all time spent waiting for next hand…what about th

Hey this thing took my 1000 chips and wouldn’t seat me. Enough already.