Reduce Chip Inflation

Checked out that other online free poker site. Not impressed. Took forever to get somewhere and then it never loaded any available tables. Tried 2 different browsers. Will try on a different computer. That said, presentation is cartoonish at best.
UPDATE: Tried on another computer - same result. Not ever going back
One apparent advantage, if it works, is the ability to create your own table where you and your friends could meet online to play together. No need to create a “league” to do so. Interesting concept.

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Ditto

1 Like

well said Larry, I do the same.

2 Likes

@vtpcwizard ,
I have played there, it freezes my computer too, when they chg’d thier code, I had to find a new place to play… that option you are talking about ( custom table creation ) is poorly implemented, its not as kewl as it should be, boarding on un-usable… Yes , that site has a few great things, its basically a Ring game site… Also, thier computer version isn’t the same as thier mobile… mobile has more options, and its porting players from 2-3 sites to that site… Its all owned by SodaPoker, if memory serves …

It does have player-player chat, but not in rooms, more of a 1v1 chat in Aim/Yahoo… and you can buy gifts for other players, like buy’n the table a round of drinks… but mobile can sell gifts ( back to site for 1/2 price (so I was told)) , while PC based cannot … so could be used as a form of chip manipulation between accts…

Again, its more Ring based , than SnG or MTT…

I, for one, am Very OK with “Inflation” when it comes to money… Without it I’d likely only be a "thousand-aire’… lol… God Bless America, Earth the Solar System and The Milky Way!!! …

To reduce chip inflation just do not play poker.

3 Likes

there you go

1 Like