Reddog leader's wife

Reddogleader’s wife, Reddog came out of surgery after 6 hours of intense pain. My husband woke up during surgery and had to give him a shot to calm him down. The doctor said he’s too old for more gas. He did survive, but he lost some memory. He gets the tape off Monday. I ask you, to be patient if doesn’t remember you. He can’t wait to get his eye sight back and play his game, whatever it is. Thank You, Reddog’s wife.

3 Likes

Our hopes and good thoughts will be with you both. We’ll look forward to his return.

1 Like

Thank you, Reddog can’t see well so I’ll speak for him. You put smile on face.

2 Likes

Hope you are soon back to take all our chips! Get well soon, Love Kate xx

2 Likes

Sending warmest and sincerest wishes for a full and speedy recovery. He needs to get back here and chase chips with glee ASAP!

1 Like

I read all these emails to Reddog, and something happen, he started crying. He said their happy tears. Keep them coming. thank you, Reddog’s wife.

3 Likes

This is not just a gamesite, its kinda like a second family. Please tell him we all miss him and wish him a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

i wish both of you good luck in these hard times, i hope he heals soon and well.
yiazmat.

We had a bad night, but once he had his meds he fell asleep, everything is quiet. thank you for your emails. I’ll read them when he wakes up.

2 Likes

Hope the healing is progressing and that he’s able to return soon! Playing boosts healing as it helps us forget discomfort as we focus our thoughts elsewhere. Perhaps you can watch and describe some play for him so he’s distracted from pain and thus help him heal. Just a thought, Ron

2 Likes

Wizard, thanks for the advice. I’ll give it a try tomorrow. I got him walking a little bit, but he gets dizzy. I know he appreciates your emails. Three more days! Thanks to everyone. You have know idea what this means to Reddogleader. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

3 Likes

Wishing Reddog a speedy recovery and hoping that this most stressful time will soon be at an end for you both. warm thoughts go out to you both :wink:

2 Likes

Clueless, he thanks you and his wife does, too. Every email means a lot even if my husband doesn’t remember who you are, please have patients, his memory WILL come back. thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I’m saving every emails so he can read them. God bless all of you. Reddog’s wife. By-the-way, our wedding anniversary is June 4th. 20 long years. (joking)

4 Likes

**Hugs & Prayers for you both. Speedy healing RedDog.

thank you, from the bottom of my heart. He’s recovery nicely but he’s not yet got memory back. My name is Marion or Reddog’s wife and no matter what I’m sticking with my husband. May God bless all of you.

2 Likes