Rebuy - Ring games ( broken )

I recently tried Ring games… 1st off , what new hell was invented here ???
If I’m playing a MTT, and I am offered s rebuy, the table stops for 10-20 seconds and the player either rebuys or leaves… the player isn’t counted out for the next hand, the player doesn’t have the freak’n blinds skip them… no… PLAY STOPS untill the player rebuys or leaves

But on a Ring table, if you bust out, play continues and you instantly are counted out “gone”… even if you rebuy within 3 seconds, play might have already skipp’d you, you might be forced to pay the 1.5(bb) wnen re-entereing… if you set to auto-rebuy this doesn’t occur, you miss nothing… So what is this hell you have created ???

Also when sitting @ a table, if you “sit out” correctly when joining, you get a option " pay SB or Wait for BB ", but this is difficult to get to occur… make it automatic, when you sit down it forces you to choose " pay SB or Wait for BB "… this is a 15 minute coding change… or you need better programmers…

…mhmmmm…

I just found another “bug” in the software where Ring games are involved…
I misclicked when getting on a table… not 50k buyin, but 125k buyin… I never was dealt cards, I instantly check’d sit out, and I left without being delt 1 hand… trying to enter again at my 50k, it said… NOOOOO, you left the table with 125k, you have to bring 125k back in, when I never play’d a hand, and was never really on the table…

Now I’m screwed till the timer resets allowing me to buy in @ 50k, well there just ******d up my sunday afternoon… @least if I never see a hand, don’t count that against me… Even in “recent hands” it wasn’t there, cause I never play’d a hand…

You seemed much happier when you were playing MTTs.

Just an observation.

Yet another “bug” found just now in Ring games… ( It ties into my other thread on “Banking chips” )

If you sit at a table and amass more than the max buyin, and get up … you must reseat, on the same table, with those chips even if they are above the max buyin for that level table… but if you instantly go to another table of the exact same buyins… then it resets instantly, and you can now buyin for any amount … even the minimum if you choose…

Basically eliminating any chance to stop ppl from effectively Banking chips this way, by just hopp’n tables after they have more than the max buyin… and making hit&run tactics even that much more usefull.

ANOTHER BUG:

sometimes people raise when they don’t have the best hand

lol, i like that bug :slight_smile: