Really? All in before we see any cards? Let some of us learn. Different games for different skill sets

might be silly…but I am just learning the game. sometimes I get put on a board with really aggressive players who like to raise $1000 or more without even seeing any cards or go all in right away. I realize that it is their right to do so, but is there a way to get on a other board that is less aggessive? its just play money, but geez…I just want to learn and have some fun…

I see your point. but poker is a game best learned in the deep end of the pool and takes a momentous amount of patience and calculations. if you don’t learn to swim with the sharks… you will never be good at poker. I believe if you create a beginners lobby with the same play chips… those of us aggressive players will still make our way to your lobby…

i agree with brwrbrwr it does take patience, but u do have a lot of players that dont play the game. you just have to find a table that plays good poker. if you have an aggressive player another good player will take him down, then he will slow down. so find a good table and have fun

Well said brwrbrwr! You must learn to be patient and pick your spots.

Very good answers above, I try to put it in one. Patience Learn to fold Try play in different stile against them. Watch before You seat down, and learn the opponents. Try to be more aggressive, aka auto reraise anything, this teach them. Find less aggressive room

I find the “all in” players easy money, in the long run, they will run out of luck. :wink:

Forgot… go med, less bingo players.

try a limit table if your just starting out

I AGREE WITH FUZZWUZZ,IT IS STUPID TO GO ALL IN BEFORE THE FLOP, BUT THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.JUST BE PATIENCE.

run search on no rules poker this site just like all others full cheats and cheat software worse thing u can do is show them u can beat them even tho

this site sad joke real sad moderators are as bad or worse than others guess i will keep lookin how can all these people b so blind as to not know omg email me answer plz but i know u wont cause u know its true

In play or as mod? As a mod please feel free to share ideas or suggestions to RP, if anything can be improved , Im sure they do. (if in play… again , feel free play with Happiness for couple hour… if your chips last thet long…)

ATB