RE BUY

How do I know if a tournament will have RE BUY? How many will you have?

Read it … It says unlimited for 1st 24mins then 1 additional after that … U know bud asking questions repeatedly for sake of asking questions is getting a bit old :slight_smile: :goat:

3 Likes

rebuy

1 Like

They have asked the exact same question numerous times … This is not about getting an answer here

2 Likes

I suspect there might have been something lost in translation since they are clearly not native English speakers. Perhaps my visual answer will be the last needed. But yeah, point taken.

4 Likes

@Goatsoup @WALDIR2121 is new to Replay and he’s mentioned to me thru pm’s that he uses the Replay translator when reading messages and the translator gets a lot of the translations wrong. I think we should give him a break.

1 Like

What eva bud the pic shown is in Spanish … I happen to call things the way I see them … Sometimes the truth hurts Sorry :slight_smile: :goat:

2 Likes

@Goatsoup when Waldir2121 and I were pm’ing about something, he provided a copy of the translation of the message I sent to him and it didn’t make any sense to me.

1 Like

Hiya its in every tournaments lobby when you click on it

but the easiest way is you don’t even need to click on the lobby you can see it in the main screen any MTT that you see +R next to the buy in - see below

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thank you

Thank’s

Thanks to everyone who helped, thank you. Note - this part of the site is pretty boring, you can’t say thank you to everyone, the system doesn’t accept the same message.

2 Likes

You can reach everyone by using @ before the username in a single post. They will all see your thanks :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

The best guide that I have seen to date, regarding rebuy tournarments, was written by @Sassy_Sarah.

If you want to know how to play to win, please read and learn!

Regards,
TA

1 Like

I’ll do it. It’s kind of complicated because the translator doesn’t know the language of poker, sometimes I have to guess and put in the right word, but I’m learning.

I don’t like it very much, but sometimes I use this feature too.