¿Quién acaba de ser derrotado por esa última jugada del juego Falcons-49ers?

También podría explicar para aquellos que no lo vieron.

Over-Under del juego Falcons-49ers fue de 48 puntos. Los 49ers lideran 22-17 con 10 segundos restantes (39 puntos).

Los halcones anotan un touchdown con 2 segundos restantes para tomar la delantera 23-22. Eligen no patear el punto extra y simplemente arrodillarse para evitar cualquier potencial retorno de patada bloqueada (45 puntos, aún por debajo de 48).

Los halcones todavía tienen que regresar a los 49ers para una jugada final. Los 49ers patean y comienzan a pasar frenéticamente la pelota hacia atrás para mantener viva la jugada con la esperanza de anotar. Sin embargo, los 49ers tiemblan en la línea de 3 yardas, los Falcons se recuperan y caen en la zona final para un touchdown para finalizar el juego. 29-22, con el total ahora 51.

Falcons will win!!

Translation :slight_smile:

Who has just been defeated by that last play of the Falcons-49ers game?

I could also explain for those who did not see it.

Over-Under of the Falcons-49ers game was 48 points. The 49ers lead 22-17 with 10 seconds remaining (39 points).

The hawks score a touchdown with 2 seconds remaining to take the lead 23-22. They choose not to kick the extra point and just kneel to avoid any potential return of blocked kick (45 points, still below 48).

The hawks have yet to return to the 49ers for a final play. The 49ers kick and begin to frantically roll the ball back to keep the play alive in hopes of scoring. However, the 49ers tremble on the 3-yard line, the Falcons recover and fall into the final zone for a touchdown to end the game. 29-22, with the total now 51.

1 Like

issue solved!!

Well if i were the hawks i wouldnt try to kick a basketball on a football field for 1 point either when i can just make a 3 point jump shot at the buzzer. must have been the hawks/warriors game in San Fran. :slight_smile: Last time i checked the hawks scored points through a hoop/basket and not an upright post.