Quick: Name Your Favorite Fruit!

Hahahahahaha :+1:t2: Christmas is coming so be sure to leave plenty of hints around the house :joy:

1 Like

An apple a day, keeps the doctor away… Red Delicious apples.

2 Likes

Me too, Rob! I subscribe to this!

So what happens if a doctor eats an apple?

1 Like

:face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

my favorite fruit is ice cold beer!!!

2 Likes

I’m with you on that!
(Also room temperature beer!)

If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake eggplant rounds too - that’s what I do with zucchini :slight_smile:

1 Like

He files for unemployment payments lol :joy:

3 Likes

fruit cake

1 Like

Banana and pineapple are my favourite’s but I would recommend ateymoya and Jack fruit if you ever have the chance to try these seasonal tropical fruits - delicious

1 Like

I don’t get it with jackfruit. Tried it twice and both times it had a tiny melon taste, but mostly tasted like nothing.

Pineapple, however, rules my fruit world.

1 Like

u238 - it cabn be quite acid from a tin but a natural ripe Jackfruit tastes betweem pineapple and banana ,
also can be cooked - vegans us it as a substitute for pork . really good

n.b - other fruit is atemoya

2 Likes

Didn’t mean “tinny”. Said “tiny” but should have used “vague”, I guess. I had the fresh fruit, had been excited to try it and was disappointed. I’ll stand by my notion of it tasting sort of like melon to me.

But thank you for the response!

Jake/U238

I would have to say my favorite Fruit is kiwi and Cherries :cherries: :kiwi_fruit: yummy

1 Like

I’m with u on the Cherries :cherries: and love Kiwi :kiwi_fruit: and well,
I was told Cherries help you sleep. I also eat a lot of :avocado: , :tomato: and :coconut: as well

1 Like

Yes, cherries, kiwi, nuts, fish, green leafy vegetables and chamomile tea helps you sleep. There are a few others also but I like the cherries and kiwi the best :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oh yes, I know about all that you just said. and talk about Fish…my Favorite Fish is Baked Salmon and Spinach. Oh and Love Crab Legs :crab: back at ya with a big :+1:

2 Likes

Gre33

Elton John

1 Like