Puzzlers and Games

IT’S BEER just want the overflowing one :partying_face: Okay so yes #3 would be 1st however would the overflow run down the outside of the tubes to 6 & 7 before getting to #2? :smirk:

3 Likes

Skip all those glasses and give me the bottle. The anticipation would kill me :joy:

3 Likes

All of you guys and gals are so much fun. Trust me, it wasn’t my puzzle. I borrowed it from a friend. So, he tricked us. lol

2 Likes

The air in the bottle is on the side, and not on the highest point. Looks like it happens somewhere in space without gravity. It was a NASA test in the 60’s. Lol.

Bottle

1 Like

It’s #7 and that’s it!!

2 Likes

puzzle #1

i’m sure it is 9

Exactly correct :white_check_mark: time to move on from it :+1:t2:

1 Like

x

1 Like

All the versions I saw were “meet.” Greet is lovelier!

1 Like

Yes it is lovier and there are two different sayings. Greet is from Northern Ireland.

1 Like

I always look forward to admiring the speed with which the Replay Poker people solve these!

multiple choice, good afternoon, sit ups, little house on the prairie, breakfast, adverb

[spoiler] 1 multiple choice

2 good afternoon

3 Sit ups

4 little house on the prairie

5 breakfast

6 adverb[/spoiler]

First prize to cassandra21 for fastest return on all correct answers.

1 Like

Runner up to regular player Craig Anthony for arriving second to all correct answers. You are both brilliant players!

1 Like

Thank you Jan. That one was rather easy.

1 Like

Thank you…wasn’t quite sure on number five because I thought that “fast break” might also be right…as in basketball.

1 Like

That would definitely be another good idea, so extra credit for that one!

I also thought fast heartbeat would be a good choice on #5 but settled on what was the correct answer according to Maria I guess.

1 Like