Pure Evil Hand

Doesn’t 5 3’s beat quads?

6 Likes

yes I have felt that pain ,

GRRRRRRRR, BOOOOOOOOOO and PFFT

2 Likes

Almost makes me want to quit playing (but no…)!

2 Likes

“I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue.” Capt. Steve McCroskey (LLoyd Bridges)

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I get several of those, every day
And, I hate it when players say Replay Poker special.
Actually, I specialize in donkeys who make the completely wrong move and get rewarded, big time.
Grow up, or go play Chess; this is Poker.

2 Likes

This was evil: #802424847

Got the revenge the very next day. I had A8o and this was an one-outer: #802611202

2 Likes

This hand was just evil
https://www.replaypoker.com/replay/808263072/pair-queens
Not only because of the suckout and bad call, as I every hand in my range is beating his hand, or because it made me come third instead of an almost free 1st but because it rendered this hero call useless. https://www.replaypoker.com/replay/808261345/pair-twos

This is not a pure evil hand but Dang it… that queue is lonnnnnggggg

:woman_facepalming:

Hand #909974845 · Replay Poker. To smash my 10 million chips goal

The straight and flush possibilities were pretty clear, so no surprises there. Aces get cracked sometimes.

how about this one (so lucky i folded that, kept me alive for a few more rounds :upside_down_face:)

quads vs straight flush

I once folded a royal flush.

I was short-stacked, a few places before the bubble in a very large tournament (about 700 players on PokerStars).

I get dealt AK of hearts and am ready to shove.

But before I can, a guy who has me covered and has been playing tight shoves and is immediately called by another tight guy. I knew immediately what they had and knew I needed to fold.

AA vs. KK.

And I had AK of hearts.

And the Q, J, and 10 of hearts hit.

Would have been the ultimate triple-up, but instead my fold kept me in the game just long enough to put me in the money.

2 Likes

I hit a set of aces on the flop with a five and another small card that i don’t remember what it was, I bet, guy calls, the turn is a five which gave me a boat aces over fives, I went all in and and he turns over pocket fives giving him quads, then I river an Ace for quads to beat his quads. From euphoria to crushed, to euphoria again. What a roller coaster. He had to have been devastated.

2 Likes

That must have stung :honeybee:

An evil hand I won once was when an ace hit on the river giving me an A2345 straight flush to beat an AK flush. I was holding 45 suited and my opponent had K-something suited.

1 Like