Problems with connection? Lost Winning Hands?

New computer with Windows 10
I don’t know if this is your problem or mine. It seems to run good and then it doesn’t. It doesn’t bother me much but if you would look at Hand # 293128159, & 293129730. Back to Back winning hands when the connection blinks.

Hey hey, sorry to hear about those connection issues! Your new computer shouldn’t have too many problems, but Flash can be finicky and sometimes the Lobby page can be a bit of a resource hog. I’d recommend checking out this page in our Help Center – particularly keeping Flash up to date and closing the Lobby page once you’ve found the table(s) you’d like to play at.

If you still have trouble, please drop us a line at support@replaypoker.com and provide the information requested at the bottom of the page. We’ll be able to give you more specific troubleshooting tips with that info.

Thanks everything is fine as for updates on my end. Does Replay have updates for site or is it automatic. I’ll try closing the Lobby page. If not easy come easy go, just a bit aggravating at times especially on weekends. Just had to vent and posted where I could. Still a great game and a good place to play.