Probability Calculator

Would love to see a button that calculates winning hand probability after flop, turn, and river

2 Likes

So would I but I just don’t see that happening

ROFL… :wink:

1 Like

I’ve seen something like this on a different poker client installed on some Linux distribution, one of the countless extra packages that are able to be installed, there was a win percentage counter and possible types of hands that could be hit probability counter, I think it would be too distracting on here personally, and maybe a few players will get caught out and get sucked into it thinking they have a great chance to win. I like it the way it is, don’t need too much clutter on the screen to play.

That would be cheating to see your odds at winning during a hand. Can you supply a link to this tactic please ?

It’s not a website, so I can’t link to it, it’s a poker game that is a separate package which can be installed on this Linux distribution I used, it’s one of the lesser used ones, low spec distribution, can’t even remember what it’s called. I use Lite now but this was a different one.

Ok thank you. I’ll see if I can hunt it down. I’d like to see this in action in a real time poker game.

I agree it would be distracting on the site. However, I do enter some hands into a poker calculator from time to time. I want to know (after the fact) if I was making a good decision or just got lucky/unlucky. I do think it helps your game to have such knowledge. Since Replay has every hand recorded, it is easy to get that info after you are out.

Why is it not a straight flush but a zero-card straight that can beat a full house, but a full house can’t beat a zero-card straight on this platform? This is not feasible for me.

But this is something you can’t/ don’t use in the course of an ongoing game correct ?

Correct. It is after-the-fact and NOT something that can be linked to the Replay site. I have to manually click on King of Hearts, 10 of Spades, etc. Many times, I’m using it after I’ve been busted out by a “bingo player.” I want to know what were the odds when he put my all-in. Did he just get lucky (hitting a 10% probability) or am I overvaluing my hand and the cards on the table?

1 Like

Ok, understood. Thank you :+1:t2: another post said there is one that is built into the browser for real time calculations.

@dasheng2
Please give some more details as to what exactly you are asking. If you could post hand numbers you are wondering about it would make it easier to answer your question.

Hello, I just want to know why the full house is not as big as the zero straight? why?

Feelmysins via Replay Poker <notifications@replaypoker.discoursemail.com> 于2023年2月15日周三 07:20写道:

What do you mean by “ big “ and what kind of poker game are you referring to ?

@dasheng2
Post a few hand numbers here and we will explain whats happening

Do you mean this hand?

You do not have a full house because you are only allowed to use exactly 2 cards from your hand.

2 Likes

That explains it but it did look pretty :joy:

yes This is what I don’t understand.

Chasetheriver via Replay Poker <notifications@replaypoker.discoursemail.com> 于2023年2月15日周三 19:21写道:

Thanks, I understand now,

na lu <nlu66610@gmail.com> 于2023年2月18日周六 21:08写道: