Private rooms now?

Well, it looks like the people who want a private game have already found a way to get one…

For those of you with your snarky comments, you are irrelevant. I will no
longer respond to you. I could care less what you think, M,kay!?!

county29
March 17

SunPowerGuru:

What I am suggesting is that you consider relaxig your rules on this
matter, at least until you can implement a private game option.

Well, it looks like the people who want a private game have already found
a way to get one…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To
SunPowerGuru
March 16
Well, now I feel compelled to add 2 things… 1… My post is not a bash
at Fizzy, who is actually quite wonderful in virtually every way. She’s
just doing her job when she suggests people rat out their fellow players
for minor infractions that shouldn’t be infractions in the first place.
2… I…

Nobody asked you to respond, expected you to respond, or cares if you respond, m’kay?

:slight_smile:

So you go to a public park and see 5 people standing in a circle talking. You barge in and just join in the conversation.

One of them says, “Excuse me, but this is a private conversation.”

Instead of walking away, you pout, stomp your foot, and demand to be included. They stop talking, and if you still don’t get the bloody hint, they walk away.

You throw a hissy fit and contact the Parks Department and complain bitterly about “ugly people” who won’t let you join their conversation.

The polite thing to do would be to say, “excuse me,” and go find someone else to talk to. It’s not like there’s a people shortage in most parks.

Get over it, the world doesn’t revolve around you.

I guess you don’t get it sunguru, Your input does not matter too me at all.
Get over yourself because I could care less about your opinion and the MOST STUPID ANALOGY I have ever read.
I do thank the moderator for their comments and if it happens again I will let them
know.

Closing out this topic now as it’s devolving to the point where it’s no longer productive, but we hear you on the desire to add private tables (which would nix the need for any moderation if players are asking others to leave to make room for their friends).

Please feel free to continue the discussion here. We obviously missed the mark on when we hoped to release this feature (by a long shot :stuck_out_tongue: ), but it’s a tricky thing to consider when we want to ensure there are plenty of public games available for players to join as well. We’re open to all feedback and encourage you to give us your thoughts!