Post your proudest replay hand(s)

Yup, you can store and relive your worst bad beats as many times as you want :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Groundhog Day! :smile:

1 Like

i notice that no one but me have yet posted an actual proudest hand. only highest ranked hands and bad beats.
which makes me curious, are there people here who also save hands that are really well played?

I don’t save any hands, ever. I put a bag on my head so nobody knows it’s me playing free poker, so I’m not really proud of anything I have done here.

Very cool straight flushes are always nice (don’t see them very often).

@whoeverit
I just couldn’t stop laughing after seeing this hand, spectacular!

Dont push when the donkeys are pulling
Hand #179967132 - Replay Poker

2 Likes

here are a few I like. 265950076 251097201 233256109 179074537 165899438 267326249 182540550 32761198

1 Like

Nothing real special about this hand as far as play goes. Just a flush on the river beating a straight on the river. But, it was kind of a favorite of mine. This was the final hand in a tournament I won about 3 months ago. It was by far the biggest cash I have had in the year I have been playing here. Nothing else very close. This one paid 9,975,000. So, a lot more that my second bestHand of a little under 1,700,000. Both way above most of the medium level play that I play in.

Hand #289584542

2 Likes

Very nice! If I had a 10 million win it would be my fav hand even if it was with 27 off. Nice job Seville.

2 Likes

something makes me think this is a misclick: 1: this is a way older hand then the other ones. 2: you aren’t in the hand. 3: this one won’t seem really special.
i think you might have forgot to add 1 number.

mine are all the ones that I win !!! baaa ha ha !!

you and Car gotta thing going dont ya !!! baa ha

Did you eat those chips?

Like this one

1 Like

It would take me a while to sift through my hands to pick one proudest hand, but I am proud that I believe I played this hand in a way that yielded max gain:

https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/307118816

1 Like

Ouch! That is brutal. On the other hand, he’s now broke from making calls like that and you’re still stacking chips :slight_smile: Chasing flushes on paired boards - just a bad idea vs better players but he hit his 1 out. Nothing you can do except hope to see him on the tables again and get your chips back with interest before someone else gets them.

My only Royal here took out a FH (Q’s full of A’s) but is was a small pot during my 1st week or 2 here.

Probably my weirdest all-in hand (don’t have it saved) was holding pocket A’s. I raise from early, mid position 3-bets and BB jams. Of course I’m calling. 3-bettor also calls. Both other players turn over J’s. I’m all happy to be tripling up, until the board runs out to give them straights on the river and I’m out the door. Sometimes I think poker is a way to keep us from ever getting too over confident. Either that or its just a cruel cruel game for people who like torturing themselves. One or the other.

I suppose I’m proud of the read I had on some of the longball type of players that were in this hand.

https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/296309349

That’s a very frustrating way to loose a stack.

True, but I would take another mortgage out to put money in pots that much to the good - all day, every day :slight_smile:

I am amazed! Both at the size of the bets and the blinders on the guy who couldn’t–with that kind of stack–imagine a second flush with better cards. Well played to be sure.

1 Like