Popular music without lyrics

That has to be one of the most iconic pieces of music from the 1960s. Thanks for the memory!

1 Like

Two of my favorites:

and

And yes, I do own both of these albums. Would a classic rock collection be complete without them? BTW, someone above mentioned “Green Onions”. Another classic.

As a child I got to see a laser light show of Edgar Winter Group’s “Frankenstein”. I’m sure my parents didn’t expect it, but when the holographic image of Frankenstein’s monster started “walking” up the aisle, this “child” high tailed it out of there as fast as he could run. Funny now, but not then.

Oh, and when I used to DJ weddings (years ago), I used to throw this one in. People would always ask “who’s that” and they wouldn’t believe it when I told them.

OH, and one more that I really like:
It counts because the lyrics were added later. I much prefer this version:

1 Like

I have always loved Jessica, but had forgotten about Fire on High. Great songs :slight_smile:

For me, beautiful…

2 Likes

Movies and shows have a ton of great instrumental pieces. There’s this one that was i believe was played during the credits at the end of The Matrix. It also shows up briefly in the movie itself (during the woman in red scene) but that’s just a short snip that’s not very noticeable

Check out this track if you can’t feel this …

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Santana samba pa ti

4 Likes

I prefer country music Thnks

1 Like

oh man so many tunes, love cherry pink, have the perfect bright red ruffled shirt to go with that tune, rock it up a bit and you have Santana! mine are
Air on the g string; J.S.Bach the most sublime piece of music gifted to humanity!
Celestial Terrestrial Commuters; Mahavishnu Orchestra
Goodbye Pork Pie Hat; Charlie Mingus

1 Like